Android Google Nexus 4 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey...Please anyone suggest a good and cheap case.It should really protect my nexus 4!!!Is the S line case any good??
Has anyone tried this??
Amzer® Double Layer Hybrid Case with Kickstand - Black/ Black

Is the plastic layer removable??Please post a pic of the back if possible

If you want something just decent to protect, I would suggest looking at these.

I personally use this. Since I have Skinomi Body glove, this case was only needed to avoid glass break when accidentally dropped. Also cheap at 395... Got it in two days flat... Impressive

http://www.flipkart.com/amzer-95219...rno=t_1&otracker=from-search&query=nexus 4 lg

This is also there

Amzer 95267 Snap On Hard Case for LG Nexus 4 E960 - Amzer: Flipkart.com

If you want something just decent to protect, I would suggest looking at these.

I personally use this. Since I have Skinomi Body glove, this case was only needed to avoid glass break when accidentally dropped. Also cheap at 395... Got it in two days flat... Impressive

Amzer 95219 TPU Hybrid Case for LG Google Nexus 4 - Amzer: Flipkart.com

This is also there

Amzer 95267 Snap On Hard Case for LG Nexus 4 E960 - Amzer: Flipkart.com
All S line cases appear to be chinese.Check this out..
New Black s Line Wave Gel Case for LG Nexus 4 E960 | eBay

Also,same is available for 240 on ebay.in

- - - Updated - - -

@sarthakk250193 Check out the case on xtremeguard. 75% off sale is going on. I have ordered one.
I have already ordered extremegaurd protector.Case looks like that chinese S line case.At 3.75$+customs,wont ebay be cheaper??
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Black-S-Line-Wave-Gel-Case-LG-Nexus-4-E960-/221189861770?_trksid=p2045573.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D27%26meid%3D6005549540567603214%26pid%3D100033%26prg%3D1011%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D221189861770%26

Last edited by a moderator:
one of the very first Nexus 4 owners here.
N4 16gig, add me to the list.

ordered a dbrand skin for the nexus..

dbrand inc.

btw,hows the poetic bumper case specially to those who own them.
heard there is few cases of peeling still there even after version 2!!

ordered a dbrand skin for the nexus..

dbrand inc.

btw,hows the poetic bumper case specially to those who own them.
heard there is few cases of peeling still there even after version 2!!

I ordered the dbrand skin too.. gave my local Indian address. darn thing never arrived. Its been over a month now :(
I've emailed them about this they said they would re-ship to my friend in the US.

I have ordered a 350 rs case from ebay. that Ringke one is out of stock on mobilefun. its fr 1000 rs... many ppl are selling it at a higher price. so will use a 350 rs wala till then. and also ordering screen protector from gadgetshieldz.in.

I've emailed them about this they said they would re-ship to my friend in the US.

i knew about the late shipments as they had orders of ~40k just for the black titanium skin.
i too got it shipped to my friend there.

now need a good pouch,suggestions welcome!!:bigok:

i knew about the late shipments as they had orders of ~40k just for the black titanium skin.
i too got it shipped to my friend there.

now need a good pouch,suggestions welcome!!:bigok:

yea.. thats better.

I bought a Ringke Slim + Skinomi Techskin (yet to receive) .. but would prefer a good pouch as I like the naked feel so far.
There are many good pouches on Etsy but a lil expensive.. (~$20) ..

I read on XDA that One X sized pouches fit the Nexus 4 pretty well.. I checked local stores they all had poor quality pouches.

- - - Updated - - -

Just ordered the GadgetShieldz Full body protector. Rs. 399/- .. pretty cheap. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back