[Group Buy] Internet Download Manager - Pay before June 18

Sagar Jain

Recruit
Nov 3, 2017
I'm up for sure if the price is right
Since I'm new here i don't think anyone will trust can you try to create a topic with Interest Check
if we able to get 20+ then we can get some discount

also, i heard IDM can prove extra licence to that previous bulk order if provided with the proper order number, then they will issue more.

Vasishta.Sushant

Veteran
May 16, 2007
Gurgaon
I am done with organizing any GO. Please don't be dumb like I was and just don't rely on the team members, if you are organizing one. Get the money upfront. Otherwise a lot if members will chicken out like twits.

Reactions: mach9

Sagar Jain

Recruit
Nov 3, 2017
I am done with organizing any GO. Please don't be dumb like I was and just don't rely on the team members, if you are organizing one. Get the money upfront. Otherwise a lot if members will chicken out like twits.
Sure, np I can understand.
Bought Already as difference is not that much :)

rdst_1

Veteran
May 10, 2009
They had proposed that the new buyers will only get updates for 3 years but they had themselves said that they will decide whether to implement it or not. They just wanted to have a safety net just in case their sales dwindled.

nRiTeCh

Veteran
Mar 24, 2005
51nD m3!
www.techenclave.com
Whoever bought it in late 2k17 will only get to know by this year end..
If updates get stooped, an upgrade fee costs very less amount so I will directly phone IDM cc and upgrade maybe for 5-10yrs.

Last edited: