Help Me to be Smart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keane 16 said:
You are a loser, and will always be a loser. A new wardrobe won't change that.

Sad truth.
:lol: Ya I know only changing wardrobe won't help alone...I'll also work out on other parts..!! :D

Lot of Women, as in "BHABHI'S" ??????

:p

krishnandu said:
Got it..!! :D

Thanks a lot who've helped me out..!!

Yes, I'm looking forward to do a complete revamp of my wardrobe.

Well, I'm not afraid of girls...I have many friends(women) with whom I met so closely...so that's not a problem...at all...ever for me. So it's not at all like I'm afraid of talking with them, or so, I can carry that easily..
Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

i fear this thread is going to get merged with some other thread or get locked by night today by the number of people following this thread right now

myself

kippu

Spectre

nehaladsul

raksrules

RD274

avi

Ethan_Hunt

madnav

muzux2

m-jeri

Metalspree

sid_donnydarko

_pappu_

Spacescreamer

dhruvrock2000

titana

Darthcoder

CA50 said:
@neha, one question, which is comfortable jeans or formal?

Hmmm... I dunno... :S

I mean... I don't feel uncomfortable in either jeans or trousers... But I prefer jeans just coz I am so used to wearing jeans...

BTW, where did you get your Avatar done?? And why does it say CA50 was here...??

@ Maddy: Lol... U got me on that one... :rofl:

Actually I think, the problem was complete different which I realize now, nothing of these are the actual problems...as I was fine till college days.

Actually after spending the whole day on this, I think the main problem is I miss my life...after passing out from college and joining this job...I come to office and get back to home and browse and have my dinner and get into bed. And next morning same routine continues.

I'm free only on Sundays and I feel too sleepy to hang out with friends.

Yes that's the actual solution. I've never been out alone, some of my friends are always there with me. Now when I feel alone I also loose confidence.

That's the actual problem I think.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ggt said:
i fear this thread is going to get merged with some other thread or get locked by night today by the number of people following this thread right now
Well, in that case this can be another sticky thread named "Personal Counselling Thread" How about that?? :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

:lol: @ Thread Information

z0E4F.png

@OP : Did you try one of those magic potions which have a 100% guarantee to get you smart ? It's available in one of those huts which have a loud speaker outside them, I'm sure that will work just as fine as any wine out there.

Best of luck

:cool2:

kauzy said:
well.. i shud say.. "GET A LIFE".. :p

Well here comes kauzy... :clap:

Now this thread will be done to death by Metalspree, madnav and kauzy...

After that, Gannu will step in and the 4 of them will go on for world domination... :lol:

As for me, I am just gonna go and grab some :food6: and :food2:

Hahahahaha!!! :D

Learn to work around things, and not actually remove the problem:

krishnandu said:
Thanks to everyone who participated and suggested me...

Well, as almost all of you suggested. will try to low down my smoking habits, not sure about quitting it completely, I feel like incomplete when I don't smoke. :(
Yes, is an addiction which many people are afflicted with. Get your teeth fixed by a dentist, the cost will encourage you not to continue. Though easier said than done. Carcinogen.

krishnandu said:
Well, I'm 22 now, and started smoking when I was in 10th Standard. And after that from class 11 I started smoking about 1packet everyday which then increased to 2 - 2.5 packets per day on 12th Standard and 1st year...then again lowered down to 1.5packets per day and still continuing that rate at an avg....except some few special days.
Yea, high time. Give it up while young. I used to "do" that count once upon a time.....

krishnandu said:
Well, it's not like I have a gf and I want to change myself for her. But there are too many things to concern...like...my cousins make fool of me and keeps pulling my leg as I'm 22 and have no gf, I wear boring si kapre all the time, and avoided by them when they hangs out for not being so smart...and all...
Do not hang out with people who discriminate on the basis of attire. They seem like bigger loosers. Next time they call you for techie help, show them the middle finga.

krishnandu said:
And it's not like that I can't cope up with others, I'm very good at that, as I'm really a friendly person and don't mind little things and don't get angry if someone is making fool of me, I take these things coolly, so I cope up with any situation and person..
See you are good natured and patient. One who does not get hyper. Good traits to have -- specially at the work place. :)

krishnandu said:
But it's true that I'm not confident in few areas, like my dressing sense, and as I said when I go to etiquette restaurants, like Flame n Grill, CCD outlets, McDonalds, KFC, PizzaHut etc, I feel nervous and can't hear anything what the waiter is asking...they speaks so softly...
Speak to them in your native language and/or Hindi. English is no mandate at such place. Highly-probable you are better educated and more knowledgeable than those dweeps serving you.

krishnandu said:
And as I stated. the walking style is like I don't care what's going on beside me and I keep walking straight like that :p
Which is kewl...!

krishnandu said:
And about attitude the matter is I don't have any type of attitude at all be it negative or positive ... actually I'm like the guy who makes fool of others, pull legs and always jokes and makes other people laugh in the group...
Attitude as a manta is not a necessity. Just BS marketing and propaganda anyways.

krishnandu said:
Ya I really feel inconfident when everyone looks at me when I'm waiting somewhere for my friends or so...
Well this happens in India. People love to gawk and stare at each other. See it like dumb-a$$$$ playing ludo/snakes and ladders on street corners. Ignorance is bliss.

krishnandu said:
And yes, I don't have interest in many things, like I don't feel interested in sports, gym, news, you can say almost everything which a normal man have their interest(except technology). :D
Being interested in technology is fine. You cannot "force" an interest on yourself. It will not work. Will be more of a delta than a positive for you...!

Enjoy life..be what you are...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back