Hi From CarEnthu

CarEnthu

Recruit
Hi Friend,
I am joining this forum to get knowledge from fellow members and also to spread awareness of safe driving and gadgets for car.

Hi Moderator(s),

Please help me.

I would like to know following things from the moderators ( Please don't ban me, I am just asking, not posting anything and will not post anything without permission):

1) Honestly, I have just joined as a marketing guy in one car dash cam selling company. Can I post my product's site link in Sell/Buy or Trade and Hot deals and Coupons under MARKETPLACE ?

2) Can I post website link to remove confusion of where to buy when someone asked about good product ?

Regards,
CarEnthu.

Hi Friend,
I am joining this forum to get knowledge from fellow members and also to spread awareness of safe driving and gadgets for car.

Hi Moderator(s),

Please help me.

I would like to know following things from the moderators ( Please don't ban me, I am just asking, not posting anything and will not post anything without permission):

1) Honestly, I have just joined as a marketing guy in one car dash cam selling company. Can I post my product's site link in Sell/Buy or Trade and Hot deals and Coupons under MARKETPLACE ?

2) Can I post website link to remove confusion of where to buy when someone asked about good product ?

Regards,
CarEnthu.

Welcome mate. You can do all that. All you need to do is bribe @Renegade (The Linux Penguin in Knight's clothes). You see he is a super mod. After he is bribed enough anything goes...

On a more serious note you should consider teambhp. I am not trying to drive you away but just trying to redirect you to a more vehicle focused forum.

Enjoy your stay.

Back