How do you carry your ear-phones?

Finally managed to get my hands back on a pair of EP-630's :clap: These will be my 2nd pair after the first one died. Am wondering whats the best way to carry them around. The previous pair of EP-630's used to be stuffed in a small plastic pouch ( the one you get with Ganpati prasad "sheera") :) I guess all the tangling killed 'em! Anyone got any better ideas?? I fear the day if something happens to the new pair..... the EP-630's are getting hard to find nowadays

I was thinking about this few days back. Right now I havent been taking my pmp outside much, but thinking of getting a altoids like small box for it.

i dump my ep-630 on officewear shirt (breast pocket) it gets tangled but never got spoilt.. i rarely put inside trouser pant. if i wear casual, i dump it anywhere in jeans pocket

I carry with pouch :D

Attachments

• DSC00316 (320 x 280).jpg
    DSC00316 (320 x 280).jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 111
when i am outside it usually hangs around in my neck ..as i pass it in through between my body and shirt..and den directly into the jeans pocket where ma i pod rests...

so the wires are not visible ..at all..

otherwise i just throw them in one of the pouch in my college backpack.

by da way howz the warranty claim on ep-630 done ??

i had ordered mine from Gaurav_T's GO of ep-630...its not more than 4-5 months old...

but i have feeling that the sound in left and right ear bud is not unifrom ...theres more sound ..from left and less from right..something like that..it doesnt sound like it did before..

i cleaned the ear buds and everything still i feel it at times..and dont feel anything wrong at times ..

so is it possible to claim warranty ?? how much time does it take for replacement ??..and i dont even have any bill for it..only a sticker ..on the box with serial number..on it..!

Kumar said:
@Faheem_m

Mine too is bust and me too needs a warranty replacement...how to do it?

err have no idea :huh:

i think we need to contact cyberstar info comm limited..the importer of ep-630...

and gaurav who had organized the GO for the ep-630s long back..didnt provide any bill ..but said that the sticker on the box is enough for warranty claim ..and thats why i have retained the box and the warranty card which has a copy of the sticker..

incase u come to know about the procedure do inform me..

check out the cyberstar india site for contact info ..according to your city.

CyberStar India Pvt Ltd

also here are the warranty rules for creative products..

http://www.cyberstarindia.com/images/warranty/creative-warranty.htm

i guess we will get a refurbished product as replacement...thats bad..!!

if you got it from cyberstar then contact mumbai creative office for the number of rma center in lamington

you just need your box(with sticker) for warranty, they take the earphones and give a replacement when its in stock

and post the rma center number here also when you get it

my EP-630's are also giving me troubles.... i think it happened due to mishandling as i used to put it in my pocket all the time :(
I have also heard that the refurbished units will be provided as a replacement for those busted under warranty :mad:

Back