How long do you devote to gaming hours?

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
Just being curious:

1. How long do you play on weekdays on an average?

2. How long do you play on weekends/holidays on an average?

3. Do you bunk school/college/work for gaming? If yes, how often do you do so?

4. Any other thoughts? :p

I'd start with mine:

1. 3~4 hours tops.

2. 6~7 hours tops.

3. Used to do that before on some occasions. For instance, when I got hold of the PS3 + Uncharted: DF bundle, I took a day off the next day. Same goes with GOW 3 and Uncharted 2. The last time I took a day off from work was when COD: Black Ops was out. The next occasion could probably be for Uncharted 3 but I tend not to do that on a regular basis. I suppose one can blame all the hype and excitement for that!

4. NA

1. 1~1.5 Hrs

2. 2Hrs Max

3. Used to bunk .. There was a Lan gaming center nearby and we friends used to go there and play 3-4 hrs CSCZ straight :)

Miss those days :)

4.Used to be a heavy gamer, not just a casual gamer.

Gannu said:
Just being curious:

1. ~4 hours.

2. ~5 hours.

3. Once-Twice a week!

4. 90% of that time is devoted to online gaming! that's why my backlog is larger than an obese man's tummy!

1.No weekdays hardly any days that too max 1 hour

2.5-6 hours

3.Last time I bunked when I got hold of Alan wake and gears 2 on my 360

Weekdays: 0.00 hours. If a new install, then will try it for an hour or two.

Weekends: 3-4 hours.

Bunked work: When Cry2 came out.

1-weekdays 6 hours

2-weekends 8 to 10 hours

3- I skipped all my classes .purposely took admission in a lower college so i wouldnt need to attend it!only exams

In my normal days I devote something around 6 hours.but for the last month or so I have stopped gaming to focus on entrance exams.have lent my xbox360 to my friend so that I don't fall under temptation.

Just waiting for january,plan to make a gaming rig as well.once it arrives I am gnna game like crazy.

1) weekdays 10 hrs

2) weekends 10 hrs

3) Remember when I bunked gaming for college

4) DA origins 80 hours in 8 days :p . Yeah, come at me with all you got :p

1.Weekdays-More than 10 hours

2.Weekends-7-8 Hours.

3.As i have dropped a year now....so you can understand what i did in 11th and 12th. Everyday tution's timings were from 1.15 to 8.45. Never went to classes. :p Each day was spent in Playstation Parlor. :D Friends PG or Zapak Station. :p

Now in pain and studying hard for IIT etc. :(

4.I am studying the same thing which i was studying 2 years ago. Man...i should have studied but all that experience with friends...No one can take it from me..!! :D

About 1 hr.

3-5 hrs hopefully

Unfortunately not. :(

Gannu said:
Just being curious:

1. 0 hours.

2. 0 hours .

3. U mad?

4. Get a life.

1. Daily 5-7 hrs

2.Weekends 6-8 hrs

3.My college timings are 8-12(mostly) no need to bunk.

4.I try to balance my web programming and gaming sessions but it never happens one takes over the other.

1. 2 hours

2. 4 hours

3. Sometimes, has become less frequent after getting a job. Played BC2 a couple of time for the whole day after bunking office.

4. To all the trolls above, posting in a gaming thread when the poster has 0 hours of gaming and then recommending to "Let a Gife", shows who actually needs to get a life. Go troll in 4chan.

1) Weeknights: 1hr average. (sometimes 2hrs, sometimes 0)

2) Saturday - None, Sunday - Alot (4-5hrs)

3) Have a few games in my office PC :p Play it once in a month.

4) My gaming hour avg. has reduced from atleast 3hrs of daily multiplayer-gaming, to 1hr avg. nowadays.

For me things work according to what I like to call as "seasons". Sometimes its all about hanging out, night outs, partying ... you know living the real life, then sometimes I like to stay completely at home oblivious to the outside world. When staying indoors, I never indulge in 2 things at once, either it is a season for just watching some movies or a season for TV shows or it is gaming. I can go for weeks, even months without gaming whatsoever but whenever there is a gaming season I make sure that it is a gaming marathon and try and finish the game in minimum number of sittings possible, then there are times when I indulge in some casual gaming mostly in the form of sports games or platformers.

Back