Infibeam - Feedback Thread

As an online buyer I always stuck with Flipkart (excellent customer care and solid framework) and EBay (middleman involved so no chance of losing money).
I want to buy a laptop (HP Envy 6), which is not available on Ebay, it's for 42k on Flipkart and for 40.5k on both Infibeam and Snapdeal. I have no experience with either of them.

Any reviews or anecdotes with either of these websites? I know these are reasonably reputable websites and I wouldn't bother asking if I wasn't buying something this expensive.

Thanks.

Have had quite a few good experiences with infibeam. Not sure about snapdeal. If it were me, I would definitely choose infibeam over snapdeal.

I am never gonna shop at snapdeal after they made me wait more than 3 weeks for a razor goliathus mouse pad....every few day they will send me a mail saying the item not in stock so they are informing me of the delay....after 3 maybe 4 such mails they cancelled my order without even informing me :( .

Use Infibeam at your own risk. I used it only once and it took a lot of time and effort to get my 8.5k Edifier speaker order shipped. Their customer support is extremely lousy and they don't have a clue of what is happening with a order.

Yes everything is fine with both. But for these small items packing was not great just one cover.. I don't know how other stuff are shipped

Use Infibeam at your own risk. I used it only once and it took a lot of time and effort to get my 8.5k Edifier speaker order shipped. Their customer support is extremely lousy and they don't have a clue of what is happening with a order.

Yup. Agree with this.

Bloody stupid people @ infibeam.
Ordered 2 things from them, both enlisted as IN STOCK, GET IT IN 2-3 Business days.
Called them to ask about the delivery on 3rd day of ordering, only to be told that the scheduled date of delivery is 6th/7th business day.

The product is not in stock with them. CC tried to pass the site mentioned detail of 2-3 business days as SHIPPING time.
Had to tell her via English 101 the diff regarding shipping vs get in time. CC couldnt pronounce the name of the english title of the movie even.

The usual lame stuff portals in India do to attract business.

Sorry to bump this old thread, but have the exact same question..
Want to buy a laptop (Samsung NP300E5X-A01IN), cheapest at Infibeam (with 5% off coupon), a little higher at Snapdeal. Which one to choose? Flipkart has it for more than 1k above them.

I know a person from Snapdeal, and as per that person I should use FlipKart or eBay for purchase :p
Infibeam, ordered something on COD, took an eternity to ship, so cancelled that.

+1 to Infibeam. Ordered Logitech G300, shipped and received quickly, thought the mouse was faulty(manufacturing defect from logitech), registered a complaint with Infibeam, next day they sent the courier guy to collect the parcel, and sent the replacement in no time.
Highly recommended.

Thanks to all you guys... One more question, all those who have bought from Infibeam.. does Infibeam sends proper VAT bill? Samsung is offering 1 year extended warranty on all laptops but wants original bill for the extension. Can anyone confirm if they send a proper bill, not just any computer print-out?

Back