Infibeam - Feedback Thread

Thanks to all you guys... One more question, all those who have bought from Infibeam.. does Infibeam sends proper VAT bill? Samsung is offering 1 year extended warranty on all laptops but wants original bill for the extension. Can anyone confirm if they send a proper bill, not just any computer print-out?

yes u get proper bill !

Guys

I am looking for purchasing LED TV from Infibeam Samsung 40ES5600 and i see that Infibeam is doing similar to Ebay by allowing other sellers to sell. I am seeing a certain Modern electronics selling the same model couple of thousand lesser than the infibeam price.

But unlike ebay, infibeam does not provide much detail about the seller. So i dont know how to trust the product quality, reliability etc if i deal with such sellers. However the price looks juicy.

I dont want to pay more for a grey market product.

Any feedback is welcome

I purchased micromax mobile from Infibeam.com few days back. I am doing online shopping from few portals like ebay and infibeam & never got grey market products. When ever i purchased online i got the good response from all of them. At Infibeam i request to send my order early and they sent me before the delivery date. The notification on the order status was good as well. I got the product in good condition with good packing. The box was wrapped with good material. They sent me a bill for the same. I ordered cash on delivery. They have their 30 Days Replacement Policy which made me sure regarding the product as well.

As you said that they are not sharing other seller details it might be their policy. No one like to send duplicate products to the customers because in MBA i learned that Customer is King and that is why we have to be like king. Companies like Infibeam, eBay are growing day by day because of their good services and delivered products quality. I would surely recommend you to shop online with no worries. Even you will find more easy by shopping online. There is one factor of trust and we should recognize it.

@jigarondalia
The full statement is Customer is King and King never bargains .... So i dont quiet agree with the entire part :) . It would be better if they said Customer is king and we will give service to the King like one :).

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a mixer from infibeam for 502 Rs , it was a pricing error, so they called me & told me that my cc wasnt charged & they will refund the money & the order is being cancelled , i agreed , now instead of giving refund they have given a prepaid voucher of Rs 502 in my infibeam a/c , this like they make a pricing error & instead og giving you some compensation voucher for their mistake they force you to buy a prepaid voucher of the value of the order. I have emailed them but from now on wont buy anything from them .

^^ mail them and they would generate a refund procedure..

Btw i purchased a keyboard worth 2.6k from infibeam.. they shipped it on very next day of order.. got in 3days from bluedart and was very well packed to avoid damage
They really impressed me

^^ mail them and they would generate a refund procedure..

Btw i purchased a keyboard worth 2.6k from infibeam.. they shipped it on very next day of order.. got in 3days from bluedart and was very well packed to avoid damage
They really impressed me

They generally are good,the low prices of other sites is starting to affect flipkart,they have started to price things a little less :)

Generally had good experience with infibeam while purchasing 4 books and a DVD earlier, (one of the order did wet a bit sour) but this last order for a book really tested my patience. Ordered the book on 24th Jan, received the acceptable copy only on 8th March (after getting 2 replacements)

During the whole ordeal, i attained the level of wariness/unlocked the achievement that our e retailers (infibeam here) are prolly running the show from 2 rooms at max and having no co ordination among the different teams.

1) Placed the order on 24th Of Jan. The book gets delivered on 28th Jan,
Their trashy tracking system showed 'in transit' even on the 29th Jan. Reason they gave is that when their logistic partners update info, then only they can show the new info.

2) Immediately noticed a decent chunk of one of the corner being beaten up.
Also, it was peeling off. Closer inspection revealed that the whole lower side was out of shape.

3) I promptly filed for a replacement case. They ask for the customary pics, which i supplied.
No acknowledgement, no ticket number sent via mail/sms. No response for a week.

4) I call up their CC, assigned waiting number 16. Patiently wait for my chance. As soon as the waiting number reaches 1, my call gets disconnected!
I immediately called up again, the waiting number now is 18.

5) I blast the CC off, giving him an earful. He apologises, escalates the issue and gives me the reference number.

6) After few days of no response, Raised the query on FB, my account there gets banned.

7) The rep calls up and immediately offers Rs 50/- refund in the infibeam wallet. Unaccptable i said and pressed for replacement.
The rep THEN checks if the book is in their inventory and based on that proceeded to mark the case for replacement.
Basically seemed like she had no initial intention of offering a replacement.

8) Recd the call about the day for pick up being xyz day. Asked to keep the book ready and wrapped in a plastic sheet.
The day arrives, and the delivery guy never shows up. No intimation via Mail/SMS/Calls.

9) The pickup guy arrives the next day. Again no sms/call intimation (This is the norm for deliveries.)

10) The CC guys sends me the other details i need to keep ready at the time of pickup AFTER 9 HOURS OF THEIR GUY HAVING PICKED UP THE BOOK!

11) After 2 weeks of waiting and emails, the replacement arrives.

12) Buggers sent me the same book after a shoddy glue job!
Whether their supplier did this, or they themselves, i dont know. I purchased the book from their own store.

13) Again filed for replacement. Again asked to sent pics, again rep calls up at his convenient time, again offers me 50 Rs in the wallet, again their guy reaches late (2 days late)

14) The rep even tried to say that since the pics do not exhibit any 'major' damage, it is something which can be rejected.
I sternly told him that i never got the replacement in the first case itself, how can you even call it as a case resolved/closed.

15) Few days Again have to call rep, this guy says we dont assign tickets! Your order no itself is the ref number.

16) This time a fresh copy arrives after 5 days. Corners are a bit off, but finally a copy i can hold onto.

http://www.mouthshut.com/product-reviews/Infibeam-com-reviews-925103709
http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.infibeam.com

Last edited:
What book was it?

The title of the book kinda looks custom made to wrap up my experience, and let it not bother too much:
Jaane bhi do yaaro - Jai Arjun Singh.

I checked on Wikipedia as well. Infibeam's page mentioned about poor customer satisfaction and very low rating for business confidence. Now that section is not there.

They dont have chat session facility on their site which is a major drawback. The single number for their CC was having issues with clarity as well.

Back