iPhone,Clip+,HDD,UPS,Watches,Targus,CPU+MOBO,Camer a and Lots of Freebies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in line for 3.5mm e

xtenders and a working mouse..I put up at shalimar bagh and can pick the stuff anytime, anyday from rohini..:p

All PMs replied. Guys for shipping details I would need to check so you would need to wait for some time. I believe till Saturday. Because that's when I have an off.

Also, Please check the first post for updates about who got what ? and what all is left ?

Will update it in some time..

akshay7g said:
hold these:

40GB IDE

USB Male to Female Extender Cable

1 x 3.5 mm jack extenders

2 x Ethernet Cables

CPU P4 1.8 Ghz + MOBO Combo 2 with 2 RAM Sticks

Sorry buddy just the 40GB HDD and CPU MOBO combo left for you rest all booked before you..but if anyone backs out then you are in line next for the stuffs you mentioned.

Guys, I am trying to keep this post as much updated as possible but at the end of the day I am also human so in case I correct any of my mistake then don't think I am being biased.

All PMs replied..

iPhone Monitor HDD bump

Guys, Shipping will only be done on saturday. please keep that in mind..

above does not apply to local transactions.

Damn.. its hard to keep track of items when you have so much on sale :p

kuld33p said:
Sorry buddy just the 40GB HDD and CPU MOBO combo left for you rest all booked before you..but if anyone backs out then you are in line next for the stuffs you mentioned.
OK I'm taking those two.

akshay7g said:
OK I'm taking those two.
Alright, will update you on the shipping details. I convinced mutant to take 2 Ethernet cables only so allotted 2 for you..

I allotted 1 Ethernet cable allotted to dhruvrock2000. I'll see if I have another one then I will add 1 more for you.

kuld33p said:
Alright, will update you on the shipping details. I convinced mutant to take 2 Ethernet cables only so allotted 2 for you..

I allotted 1 Ethernet cable allotted to dhruvrock2000. I'll see if I have another one then I will add 1 more for you.
Thanks Bud

Guys, Google is not for sale.. he is just a lucky charm for sale :p

All PMs replied..

iPhone, Monitor, HDD, Watches, Clip+, Laptop Bag and Camera Bump.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back