Is the Nexus S good Buy at 20K?

F3niX

TechH0LiC
Skilled
Hi guys,
Do you think the Nexus S is a good buy for 20K?
I was thinking on going for a Dual core droid but saw this on Flipkart today...
Want your suggestions on this...

1. Q: Budget?
A: 20k

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?
A: SLCD or SAMOLED

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: No Sony Please

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Required a 5MP camera. Flash.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: ALL

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Camera, mails and internet,Music(Most of the time).

10. Q: Any other requirements?
A: Don't require dual sim/require dual sim/etc.

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: Google Nexus S

@pranaywhiz np dude..

The Nexus S is really a good buy at 17.8K now...

I am thinking of selling my phones X10 mini and Garmin Asus M10 soon so that i can gather the Moolah..

If anyone want any one of them,just PM Me..

Will Post a thread with Photos soon...

Condition:

x10 mini - 8/10 - The Buttons Lost Color that's it.

M10- 10/10 Barely used...

@sg3707 - desire isn't getting GB. and that price is not standard, it's just a discount price in a particular shop, i guess.
For OP budget's 20k - defy is s***!

@teja92 - where are you getting your price? Nexus S for 17.8K? (in letsbuy its 19,999, after discount 18799 = 18.7K)

teja92 said:
@Amarbee use ICICLB coupon on Letsbuy dude... You can get it for 17.8K then
its only Rs 1200 discount, thus finally coming down to Rs. 18,799.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Hey guys, can somebody please confirm whether we have to pay using icici only while using this icici coupon ?

I am confused because the website gives discount of 1200 and then gives all options to pay for the final amount and not just ICICI ? SO it seems that it doesn't restrict you to ICICI payment method. (though it will be a big cutting for ICICI if it does work.)

Can somebody please confirm ?

And why should it matter - because then i can pay using my non-icici credit card and earn cashback or points.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

cybertragic said:
Any idea how long they would take to deliver to Gurgaon?

I don't think much, because the company Letsbuy.com is based in Delhi only.

cyneuron said:
[/COLOR]Hey guys, can somebody please confirm whether we have to pay using icici only while using this icici coupon ?

I am confused because the website gives discount of 1200 and then gives all options to pay for the final amount and not just ICICI ? SO it seems that it doesn't restrict you to ICICI payment method. (though it will be a big cutting for ICICI if it does work.)

Can somebody please confirm ?

And why should it matter - because then i can pay using my non-icici credit card and earn cashback or points.

they have recently changed their policy, though you will get aal the options, you can pay only through icici net banking or cc.

rcomlb1 is applicable for all though it will give max rs 1000 discount.

emmarbee:1838002 said:
@sg3707 - desire isn't getting GB. and that price is not standard, it's just a discount price in a particular shop, i guess.
For OP budget's 20k - defy is s***!

@teja92 - where are you getting your price? Nexus S for 17.8K? (in letsbuy its 19,999, after discount 18799 = 18.7K)

I have flashed CM7 with Gingerbread 2.3.4. in my friends phone. If OP can read up on xda, it is almost a 2-3 step installation with S-OFF. Desire at 15 is a very good deal. And after flashing CM7, you can overclock to 1, 1.2 GHz. :)

lavans4u said:
Some body please clear my doubt also :(
Letsbuy has now introduced real 0% interest EMI options to specific banks.
I used coupons and went till checkout. In the payment page (citibank secure), there was no increase in TOTAL cost of the mobile. So i guess genuine 0% interest :)

Back