Its time to "ARRIVE ALONE" !!! \m/

photo-2012-11-10-16-07-23-333.jpg

photo-2012-11-10-21-02-44-939.jpg

photo-2012-11-10-21-00-45-838.jpg

photo-2012-11-10-20-58-46-255.jpg

DSC_0142.jpg

It is brilliant brother.
I own one of the first production r15's made,and trust me it is a poetry on wheels.the handling is out of this world.just drive safe and get a nice helmet.

Nice ride buddy
Where are you located in Mumbai ?? Coincidentally i saw couple of "New" R15's without registration in my area (Are you one of them ?? :p)

Am located in vikhroli. Its without registration but I havent taken it out for a ride since i got delivery. Cannot clock more than 100kms before registration :ashamed:
Nice ride buddy
Where are you located in Mumbai ?? Coincidentally i saw couple of "New" R15's without registration in my area (Are you one of them ?? :p)

- - - Updated - - -

Handling and yamaha trust was the only reason to go for R15 :bigok:
It is brilliant brother.
I own one of the first production r15's made,and trust me it is a poetry on wheels.the handling is out of this world.just drive safe and get a nice helmet.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks vikram
Sweet! Congrats!

Congrats, finally you got the Diwali gift (R1 :p)

It is brilliant brother.
That's great dude. I also own one of the very first R15's made (imported engine). Running is around 30k (not much) and still rock solid :D No engine problems or whatsoever. Just changed disk pads, clutch cables couple of times which is MUST.
Kitna deti hai??
Well, It's been over 3 years and my bike still gives around 40-45kmpl average. People who say R15 is not fuel efficient are n00bs. They don't know how to ride a bike in "Run In Period". If you take care of bike engine for first few thousand kilometers. It will love you forever :D

Many congratulations for the bike bro , V 2.0 looks so much identical to her elder sibling R1 :bigok:

The red is definitely refreshing instead of boring and regular blue color

Back