Its time to "ARRIVE ALONE" !!! \m/

AFR tuning yeah, I was fiddling around with it. Why asking, you know something about it?
Are you on the Richer or the leaner side? What's your mileage readings accordingly? @xtremevicky- How about you?

- - - Updated - - -

Chirag Bhai- Many Congrats man ! Do try to hit the corners of Pune-Lavasa road.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you on the Richer or the leaner side? What's your mileage readings accordingly? xtremevicky- How about you?

- - - Updated - - -

Chirag Bhai- Many Congrats man ! Do try to hit the corners of Pune-Lavasa road.

I am a decent built. 6 Feet tall with no Beer belly :p.

I have just done 150km . Mileage haven't paid attention.

I am a decent built. 6 Feet tall with no Beer belly :p.

I have just done 150km . Mileage haven't paid attention.

My ODO reads 4200 after 3 months of ownership. Have been fiddling with the AFR off lately and noticed quite a few minor niggles. That's why asked about AFR. YGPM !

nice colour and congrats man!! :bigok:

review pls..planning to buy one myself and i stay in ur neighborhood powai :p..in case ur coming this side lemme know. :)

For sure buddy, I will give you a ride for sure. Meet me at powai saffron spice in first week of december, till then I will complete my run-in.

and just a suggestion to wait for duke 390 till its pricing is revealed. Horses cant be comprised, the more they are, the more they will bring a grin on your face ;)
nice colour and congrats man!!

review pls..planning to buy one myself and i stay in ur neighborhood powai ..in case ur coming this side lemme know.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks a lot bro. :)
Kya baat hai. Cool pics brother. Enjoy the ride.

Back