Jio : New Plans & Even more data (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@rkkaranrk

Do you see a crying smiley in my post ?[DOUBLEPOST=1499871349][/DOUBLEPOST]
Which is pretty obvious. One cannot go on doling out offers below the ARPU level.

It's affordable to me. Not for students and housewives. With other operators still denying calls to and from Jio, I would be happy to see Jio with more people for sake of call connectivity.

Yes
Title clearly says prime offer and it isn't valid anymore for further discussion.
These offers which we're getting now are under prime only valid till 31-03-2018. Apt only
Where to find qued up recharges done before the Summer Surprise Offer introduced - My Jio app doesn't show anymore, neither Jio portal.

Call up CC. They'll confirm.
Seriously, a new thread for every plan or offer Jio comes out with?
Dats wot. Relevant dicussion in relevant thread is enough.

Also if someone could observe. They're preparing you to pay more in future. From 309 to 399...Next will be 499

YOu can view it in My Statement

Call up CC. They'll confirm.

Thanks for the reply Guys - Sumit05's suggestion works better - It is under My Statement -> View (any date) -> (New Tab window will appear in the browser) -> Plan Details.

cjVgmBk.png

Google does not like very long threads. Also, whether they call it or not. This is an offer that came during monsoon. Nothing wrong in calling it Monsoon offer.

Google does not like very long threads

True this.

Second that, There is nothing like JIO MONSOON OFFER by Jio. These are just new plans.
New plans under Jio Prime scheme.

i have paid 299 for 1 gb +250mb(app bonus) 1 yr ago to airtel lol. airtel has looted too much blood of indians.
Even i find this 20GB pretty enough but why lose the advantage of extra 28days on 399? My usage has struck at 6-7GB/month. So 20GB is like fine with most of them provided QoS.

We all know how Airtel formed Cartel and looted subscribers for 10 long years. :D

Even i find this 20GB pretty enough but why lose the advantage of extra 28days on 399? My usage has struck at 6-7GB/month. So 20GB is like fine with most of them provided QoS.

We all know how Airtel formed Cartel and looted subscribers for 10 long years. :D

Yup :D Frustration doesn't come I guess when we have a job and paying 299 per GB but comes when we do the same recharge for our GF's :p

QoS is hit and miss with Jio to be honest but it's alright as calling is great. Also people have to understand 309 was for 1 month (which Jio extended to call summer surprise/dhan dhana dhan offer". People should not be saying 399 is divided by 3 = whatever. As these are promotions by not just Jio but every telecom company who is checking the waters. Once Jio stops these offers, ofcourse every other telecom will too. So calling Jio expensive is ridiculous.

Also I see people in social media b**ching and saying how Jio wanted to reduce Inter connection charges with TRIA or whatever, that's there wish! we as consumers should not be bothered by it. In everything Indians have to find something and b**ch about it.

For people like me it's like "pyasey ko paani" thing.

I was once surviving with a shit ass pings of 2mbps connection that too converted to 512kbps with BSNL + Airtel 299 per gb + postpaid charges extra (around 299 too). Now I am with Jio + Broadband provider of 20mbps FUP of 100GB and 10mbps unlimited for 720 rs...

Once Jio comes out of honeymoon phase, I think 299 with 1gb per day and unlimited voice calling per month is a very good plan if they go that route.

If I subscribe to postpaid plan 399 for 3 billing cycles will it remain the same like normal postpaid works or they might change it in the future by making it valid for a month?

If I subscribe to postpaid plan 399 for 3 billing cycles will it remain the same like normal postpaid works or they might change it in the future by making it valid for a month?

same as prepaid, t&c can change anytime, generally it is for 1 month unless jio gives an offer from their end, and i am sure they will give offers as long as they are giving the offers on prepaid.

Not sure if someone has noticed, There is an additional tax to those Postpaid plans. Previously it was waived if opted for Auto-debit, Now Auto debit not mandatory. Hint: GST Effect.

Known thing from long time. TheWire.in has been at it from long time. This time its convinent and easy to understand story.
Why I'm not complaining? Because the broadband scene has changed in India.

btw the bill will come later, right now if you go to jio centre, they will charge you 309 not 399 as the new plans are yet ot be updated in their systems, so run!! also, they will nt charge you for plan, they will charge you 99 for prime (you have to buy it even if you paid in prepaid) + 300 security(refundable) and opt for a plan , either 309 or 509.

So you pay 400 rs first and then wait for 3 months, you will be billed 309 +taxes may be ? i am not sure of taxes.

I was told about autodebit and it is mandatory unless you pay online before your due date. I had to fill a form to authorise RJIL to auto debit my bank account.

btw the bill will come later, right now if you go to jio centre, they will charge you 309 not 399 as the new plans are yet ot be updated in their systems, so run!! also, they will nt charge you for plan, they will charge you 99 for prime (you have to buy it even if you paid in prepaid) + 300 security(refundable) and opt for a plan , either 309 or 509.

So you pay 400 rs first and then wait for 3 months, you will be billed 309 +taxes may be ? i am not sure of taxes.

I was told about autodebit and it is mandatory unless you pay online before your due date. I had to fill a form to authorise RJIL to auto debit my bank account.

For prepaid there 399 plan is updated on their system don't know about the postpaid. If it's working for prepaid it should be for postpaid also.

For prepaid there 399 plan is updated on their system don't know about the postpaid. If it's working for prepaid it should be for postpaid also.

If you don't mind me asking, how do you know about prepaid. And the system I am talking about, is the Jio Centre not reliance digital or something. Jio centre majorly is for postpaid connections. The person(lady) there told me that she is aware of the new tariffs but as there system is not updated by the same so luckily I can get 309 plan or 509.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back