Jio : New Plans & Even more data (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't mind me asking, how do you know about prepaid. And the system I am talking about, is the Jio Centre not reliance digital or something. Jio centre majorly is for postpaid connections. The person(lady) there told me that she is aware of the new tariffs but as there system is not updated by the same so luckily I can get 309 plan or 509.
I know coz i ported my number to Jio and recharged it with 399+99=498 this was 3 days back.

Even Jio.com had the updated plans for both pre and post.

626a4ed20b559096ca199b2e3d1e57e8.jpg

waiting for jio fiber so airtel starts giving more data too[DOUBLEPOST=1500639511][/DOUBLEPOST]does jio have no option for those times when we need to use 3-4 gb data in one day ? this 1 gb per day limit seems ok but what about emergencies when one needs 3-4 gb data in a day ?

waiting for jio fiber so airtel starts giving more data too[DOUBLEPOST=1500639511][/DOUBLEPOST]does jio have no option for those times when we need to use 3-4 gb data in one day ? this 1 gb per day limit seems ok but what about emergencies when one needs 3-4 gb data in a day ?

They are already, This is what one of my friend got, old plan was 799 plus tax. Now after he calls them for disconnection. 120gb@40mbps plus free calls for 499 plus tax. Not bad in my opinion.

I know coz i ported my number to Jio and recharged it with 399+99=498 this was 3 days back.

You ported a prepaid to prepaid to Jio, that will be easily done in reliance digital. If it is done in jio centre(As both are different) it might have been a different story.

You ported a prepaid to prepaid to Jio, that will be easily done in reliance digital. If it is done in jio centre(As both are different) it might have been a different story.

So how is this connected to the 399 plan ? You asked me how I know about the 399 plan now why this Jio centre and digital thing. :confused:

So how is this connected to the 399 plan ? You asked me how I know about the 399 plan now why this Jio centre and digital thing. :confused:
I was actually enquiring about what store, not the 399 plan, I know abt 399 plan since it came out. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

They are already, This is what one of my friend got, old plan was 799 plus tax. Now after he calls them for disconnection. 120gb@40mbps plus free calls for 499 plus tax. Not bad in my opinion.
but trial only i guess, i tweeted to them and they said my area coming soon. I pay 1199 for 125 gb for 40 mbps but since i dont wanna 1500 for a new modem i get only 10mbps. do they always go for these offers if i try and close connection. what if they say ok go cancel and then i will have to go through and cancel my connection only and be left without good internet.

So my summer surprise which was supposed to get over on 19 July has, now it's showing my Prime MRP 149 with expiry on 16 Aug. 2+1gb data.

Thing is I had also done a 303 (253 after the jio money 50 cashback voucher). But i can't see this anywhere, neither in the myjio app or on the website.

Anyone know how to check upcoming plans now?NVM, this worked: https://www.techenclave.com/communi...en-more-data-2017.184639/page-31#post-2127772

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the Jio 153 plan going to be exclusive to the JioPhone only? Secondly, will those using feature phones pony up for the 153 plan? Because they mostly use for less than 50-70 INR monthly!

Is the Jio 153 plan going to be exclusive to the JioPhone only? Secondly, will those using feature phones pony up for the 153 plan? Because they mostly use for less than 50-70 INR monthly!
Maybe they are targeting people who have two phones, one expensive one and other cheap one for making calls.

Anyone have the problem where on turning on wifi, volte goes off along with the mobile data, making calling impossible? This happens only some times and toggling wifi fixes the issue for a while.

On a redmi 3s prime with an older miui 7.5.

Anyone have the problem where on turning on wifi, volte goes off along with the mobile data, making calling impossible? This happens only some times and toggling wifi fixes the issue for a while.

On a redmi 3s prime with an older miui 7.5.

Yes, just checked on a Redmi 3S, and when on WiFi, VoLTE is off.

Now try toggling wifi and you should get both wifi and volte working.

Yup it's definitely a redmi 3s issue. not sure if only miui 7 or 8 also. every generation of mi phones has a set of issues. with the redmi 2 it was lte network dying and taking the other sim with it too.

So it's a hardware issue then, just like the other redmi 2 issues.

Did you try toggling it on and off to see if you get both volte and wifi? And maybe check how long it stays up?

oh, i thought you meant the issue is present on 8 as well. Guess i'll have to update then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back