Liteon Internal DVD Writer (iHAS624B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a Liteon Internal DVD Writer model number (iHAS624B) or Liteon iHASx24B. Am sure many members would be interested after Burner Max FW to be released shortly by c4e. Can some dealer create a GO here ?​

I was looking into this and I couldn't find the lite-on anywhere but I did find this asus one which matches from the list of compatible drives :D

Asus DVD Writer | Buy DVD Writer | Asus DRW 24B1ST DVD Burner

LITEON
Liteon iHAS124B
Liteon iHAS224B
Liteon iHAS324B
Liteon iHAS424B
Liteon iHAS524B
Liteon iHAS624B

ASUS
DRW-24B3LT
DRW-24B3ST

HEWLETT PACKARD (HP)
DVD 1270i B

PIONEER
DVR-219CHV
DVR-219LBK
DVR-219VXL
DVR-S19FX
DVR-S19L

PLEXTOR
PL-L890SA

QSI
DDW-242S
All compatible models because of identical hardware ( all rebranded Liteon oems).

You can try getting lite-on from dvdstoredelhi.. Its actually the oem ones without box packing and accessories.. Got 2 drives from him on july 2011.. To my surprise it is iHAS124B.. You could better contact and ask him..

me too looking for a LIte-on iHAS624 (one with label flash tech) in case you get a lead plz pm me too, will buy 1 for sure...

Thanks.

I am not sure why you guys are after a Liteon... From my personal experience I have had issues in the past detecting CDs written with Liteon on other drives. Not too sure of the new generation of Drives from Liteon..

Well, IMO liteon are the best drive around... Most of the drives from major brands like ASUS, PIONEER are rebranded Liteon oem..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Bro, you better get a iHAS124B and you can cross flash it to iHAS524B.. As all the drives has identical hardware..

devilgentle said:
I am not sure why you guys are after a Liteon... From my personal experience I have had issues in the past detecting CDs written with Liteon on other drives. Not too sure of the new generation of Drives from Liteon..

cos c4evaspeaks says so ;)

navino87 said:
Well, IMO liteon are the best drive around... Most of the drives from major brands like ASUS, PIONEER are rebranded Liteon oem..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Bro, you better get a iHAS124B and you can cross flash it to iHAS524B.. As all the drives has identical hardware..
Does it really work properly? besides do we still get the labeltag feature?

It will work properly.. Many had tested it.. The only thing you wont get is LightScribe feature as it requires special hardware..

^ awesome if it works.. the reason why I doubt is - had the drives been same with only firmware difference, c4e wouldn't have specifically released differenct firmware for these..

ok so even Asus DRW-24B3ST is updated to iHAS524B right? & also gettin the Labelflash tech?

Not able to find Lite-On iHAS124b on any shopping sites in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back