Liteon Internal DVD Writer (iHAS624B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an OEM Lite-On ihas124B from Lamington road yesterday for 1K, sucessfully crossflashed to iHAS524B, now its time to test labeltag feature, but my current Nero 10 does not support label tag :S so need to download a spl labelflash version of nero 9 essentials

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Oh crap this labeltag feature aint printing anything on the disk, I am using the Nero 9 Essentials provided by Lite-On site, given a trial label tag it simply burns the disc properly but no labeltag/labelflash on the disk...

Am I missing something or is it the EOL labeltag for me :(

eXcesscaLIBER said:
why don't you try using ImgBurn?

Tried that first but cant even see the labeltag feature anywhere during burn process, so now next is Burner Max Fw hope it works on DL DVD as the ones I have are limiting to 7.96GB instead of 8.5GB

siril_k said:
Tried that first but cant even see the labeltag feature anywhere during burn process, so now next is Burner Max Fw hope it works on DL DVD as the ones I have are limiting to 7.96GB instead of 8.5GB

dont crossflash 124b to other firmware, flash it to its equivalent hacked firmware and yes before doing this first update your drive the latest og firmware which is given in the ixtreme burner pack, after this flash it to 124b hacked firmware. if done properly when you insert a blank dual layer disc, in my computer it will show the disk size as 8.13gb. plz follow the tutorial carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back