Monitors Looking to buy a Dell U2515H

Hey guys, I am in a dilemma to purchase - Dell U2515H or U2715H. Can you help me with the Dell Contact? 33k for a 27" sounds fantastic considering the 25" is being priced at 29.9k in Delhi. Are you guys sure that the lower price is not of a refurbished unit?

I am also in the market for the U2515H. Would appreciate it if somebody could PM me the Dell sales person's contact details. Looking at the issues, I am wondering if it was a refurb'ed piece.
@Arkon, any updates please about your monitor problem?

I am looking to buy Dell S2415H, got a great deal at eBay for less than ₹12.9k. Unfortunately they don't accept RUPAY card as of now so the transaction didn't went through. The deal is off for now and I need a monitor urgently.

I'd love to get the email of Dell guy who can get me the monitor with some discount. Kindly pm the details if any.

The monitor price usually hovers around ₹15-16k.

I am also in the market for the U2515H. Would appreciate it if somebody could PM me the Dell sales person's contact details. Looking at the issues, I am wondering if it was a refurb'ed piece.
@Arkon, any updates please about your monitor problem?

I finally got the monitor replaced with a new one after following up. It was a huge pain to get it done. Their customer support phone is pathetic. I had more success filling up an escalation form on their website. After following up with them for almost 2 months they agreed to replace the monitor. However I had to ship the monitor back to them first. I shipped the old monitor back to them at the end of Jan and they sent a new monitor at the end of Feb.

On the plus side, the new monitor is working perfectly :) Looks great :)

Hi guys, Called the sales rep today and asked for the price of U2515H. Can you guess the price she told me Rs 40000, WTF ?

I would be grateful if someone can please share the contact information of the sales rep you guys are talking about.:)

@Arkon : Hi, Could you please share the details of the sales person. I have tried to contact Dell over email and phone and they seem to be least interested to sell a U2515H/U2715H monitor?

hey guys any updates on the current price and availability in delhi would be much appreciated...
planning to pair a 1070 with a 1440p monitor...
regards,
raugmoss

Back