Looking to Buy Top Loading Washing Machine

Discussion in 'Consumer Electronics' started by Mr.J, Jan 23, 2019.

1. rdst_1

rdst_1 Well-Known Member
    Veteran

Currently have only looked at Bluestar offerings. Am thinking of going for their vertical kitchen reach-in refrigerators. Theu also have under-counter options which really intrigue me. I also have the option of going to a manufacturer and getting a custom piece built at quite competitive prices. The local vendors can sometimes offer much better prices than big brands.

2. blr_p

blr_p Well-Known Member
    Veteran

Post some links, lets see what they look like

3. rdst_1

rdst_1 Well-Known Member
    Veteran

https://www.bluestarindia.com/produ...ation-products/reach-in-chillers-and-freezers

These are the normal reach-in chillers and freezers. Comes with removable gaskets, adjustable racks which are actually very useful as you can adjust to any height you want. Not quick adjustable but still gives you the flexibility. Complete copper condenser and industrial grade temp sensors.

https://www.bluestarindia.com/produ...n-products/undercounter-chillers-and-freezers

These are the undercounter versions, which seem great.

Best part is they are built from food grade SS so very easy to clean. Outer look is also SS which is something I like, but might not appeal to everyone.

blr_p likes this.
  4. blr_p

blr_p Well-Known Member
    Veteran

So you would need one of each. As you either get a chiller or a freezer. Not two in one.

5. rdst_1

rdst_1 Well-Known Member
    Veteran

I've been told you can customize the under-counter ones. Also, that's why I want to go the reputed local vendors way as they offer much more customization. Also, Blue Star also have a more traditional chest freezer/cooler combo where one section is the freezer and one the cooler.
    What helps me is that I have actual industrial needs as well so I can buy individual versions as well.

6. blr_p

blr_p Well-Known Member
    Veteran

What are the prices like ?