need a work from home job for myself (non graduate)

Udit

Skilled
please help me guys

i need a work from home job for myself but iam not a graduate :(

i need a minimum of Rs. 2000 per month

it is very important & urgent please help me quick

life's priorities has changed, now want money not girls

I suggest u learn it if possible.. Lots of work for home jobs available for those... I registered at a torrents site and even they wanted a PHP/MySQL coder and they said they will give some incentives. Dont know about that but will know if i am selected.

Also search on Naukri.com etc.

Josh said:
I suggest u learn it if possible.. Lots of work for home jobs available for those... I registered at a torrents site and even they wanted a PHP/MySQL coder and they said they will give some incentives. Dont know about that but will know if i am selected.

Also search on Naukri.com etc.

I will try to learn.

Naukri.com etc... wants graduates.

please someone hire me.

hey josh can ya tell me abt more such jobs.. i`m not into programming and woah mere palle nahin padta!! anything else??...

something that wouldnt take more then 1-2 or max 3 hours and pays some amount !

@josh hmm i heard lots of coding work is outsourced ..is it possible to learn the basics of this stuff in say two months ... i mean C,php etc..i got hols and lookin to learn somethin :) so that i can start earnin in like 5 months :)

If you have good aesthetic sense, you can make a living just designing websites. No programming experience required for that.

designing stuff...i think death dart is within it.........

also my frnd who is doin ms is doin php/sql as he got a job to design a site...i guess i too will start a work on it+ will try graphic stuffs too....

PM me, 3 months down the line you may be earning Rs.20000 to Rs.60000 per month even if you have failed class 10( provided you are good in english writingg- optional)

I know somebody who may give you a 3$(actually 2.7$ after service charge an hour) an hour for data entry.
If you work 5 hrs a week, you will probably end up gettings more than Rs.2000 a month.

Just PM me and your life may change. I promise.

i bet i know what tech boy is talking bout
guys there is an offer given by the companies to people from which people can earn upto 5k to 15k per month. but thats only company says. firstly you will have to pay some ammount something like 4-5 k to them so you will get tha data to be corrected firslty they will see your acuracy percentage and then they will give you complete data for a month. when you correct all that data then you will get paid for it the more the data you get the more you will be paid for it. but my friends have treid it and they have lost their money in this. so atleast i would advise you all not to try it rest is upto you.
btw i have seen few people getting the money from it also but its not worth taking risk that what i feel

I can tell you ways by which you can get 20-75k per month working full time by outsourcing without much knowledge about anything, read previous post.

I am not talking about any web site hosting etc and I am not talking of any physical office, work from your house in most cases.

Are you willing to do data entry for 2.7$/hr? I worked with him, nice webmaster, do you want to work with him?
Please give me your email address.

The kind of work you can do as I considered doing and did parts if not full are:
Writing articles, proof reading, copyrighting, press releases etc
Data Entry and analysis
Translation, use a translator, you will be lucky if you succeed that way

Sites
getafreelancer.com:No1
rentacoder.com:No2
scriptlance.com:No2 and No3, very strict
getacoder.com
guru.com
elance.com: probably most professional but paid

stick to first 3 preferably, especially the first one

It takes time to get work, probably 2 weeks to get something, keep bidding at very low/good prices in almost all projects even if you have a doubt whether you can do it or not.
Use technique; Bid: time mayebe 0 or 1 days most times, text: "Please refer PMB"
PMB: Post message Board
be formal and pro in the PMB.

Offer quality samples of writing etc work.
normal rate per 100 words:1$
offer around 2$ and good quality, sample should be really high quality and you get selected, after that quality isnit that much a priority?

I can try to bring work for you due to my +rep but I will take a commission.

yeeaahaehadhahahahehahahehahahehahahehaehae.... sorry Udit, techguru just cracks me up. Man, if life were only as simple as he explains it to be :D

yes, it is. try it out. or come to me if you want help. 30-70k will be 10h a day for 6-7 days a week that too if you do ok that too after 2-3yrs or more, when you have made a lot of contacts and don't need to search for projects and have continous work, only then.
Let 1 article give even 3$ and you do 3 articles an hour.
9$, assume it 8$.
10hrs a day= 80$= Rs.3000+
Rs.75000 + per month.
You can get higher if you are qualified(especially) and more experience.

You can do it, spend time and effort.

Better still meet therihjerk, therichjerk.com or look up therichnetwork.com and other sites and make your website popular and get money, makes tons of sites as my current web master plans to do.
Like him, make 100s of websites.
Let each bring in 1000s$ per annum, that is still 100,000s$

look dude if people don't have to spend the money then this should be given a try atleast but if they start asking money from guys then its all crap.
techboy like you are saying then atleast one should give it a try

Working for a few hours a day max, I earned around 16, I may have worked like 100-200 hrs max, more time spent on searchin for work

after a few yrs you don't need to waste time looking for work, you will probably have contacts na may be a lot of work, then you can make may be even a lakh(provided you are really good) or more per month working full time.

Things I am saying don't cost money, only time.

@ pisen, it is upto you whether believe it or not.

as a career go for Adsense and affiliate marketting, but labour.

get the, therichjerk.com thing, it is for 50$, but it can make much money, don't go to scam sites, the rich jerk maybe even came once on television, read it probably(I think), so much safer, anyway limit your card to the lowest limit or 50$.

Back