need a work from home job for myself (non graduate)

hmm webdesign seems interesting...but me will do engg most probably so was lookin for somethin that will complement that as well..anyway web design is cool :D ..and somebody ask techboy to STFU :mad:

Sorry for going a little off topic, but couldn't resist.

Originally Posted by techboy

I can try to bring work for you due to my +rep but I will take a commission.

Working for a few hours a day max, I earned around 16, I may have worked like 100-200 hrs max, more time spent on searchin for work

don't have much cash, in fact I am amongst the most broke of all members here, just compare your rigs and bank balance with mine and it will be obvious.

hmmmmmm :)

I have a 10/10 X 2 at getafreelancer.
I spent all the money fro the computer.
Now, I don't work much.
Does that answer all your questions?

If I anybody wants a job where you sit at home and get 3$/hr for data entry, just let me know, I know somebody who may give it to you.

@udit:

there are always hope and light at the end of the tunnel.

i do not have any concrete offers for you but i can give you a few suggestions.

photo manupulation. as you are bound to bed you can learn and master photomanipulation softwares give advertisement in local media and you can get work at home.

as earlier suggested you may do web designing.

you can also do legitimate downloading for other people and chargethem like cybercafe people do.

you can do data entry for local people like typing for project work, entering the sales and purchase details all these can be obtained with local advertising.

but one thing to be kept in mind you will need to put a thousand times more mental effort than other people because of your physical condition.

you can even try to sell your work online if your into photography.

best of luck
keep up the hope.

I may be able to give you a proper job/work for sometime, but you don't want it, so not much point

If anyone needs 3$/hr, contact me and I may be able to do something.

Back