Needs Advice (Gaming P.C)

300r is better than tempest evo?

No, the 300R is not competition for the NZXT Tempest EVO, if you want any cabinet in that calibre go for the Cooler Master 690 ~3900/- [not the Advanced OR Advanced II], hope this helps, Cheers!!

By the way at what price are you getting the Corsair Carbide 300R?

but the 690 has got more rating than the 300r

A rating is not the gospel truth my friend, google up the Cooler Master Storm Scout, it has got a rating of ~7.0 / 10.

Not the best cabinet OR rating at its price, but because I am a college student I knew a lot of shifting would happen, locally as well as whenever I would go home for the semester break. That is why irrespective of its rating I bought that cabinet because it suited my usage pattern.

Apply the same LOGIC, is the CM 690 available locally at a more cometitive rat? Yes OR No.

If Yes, what is its price?

If No, do not ship this cabinet.

If its price is below ~4500/- then you might as well buy it locally. If it is more expensive, sorry the Carbide 300R is a more upto date design.

Now use the same path of LOGIC for the Corsair Carbide 300R. Hope this helps, Cheers!!

ordered tx750 v2 and 400r isnt available here.and expected date is after 16 days.

Okay so which cabinet are you buying?

And seriously you should have gone for the Corsair TX V2 650W. It would have been more than enough for your needs.

plz suggest quickly so that i can order isnt the 300r a good cabby....plz suggest cabby that is competeting with 400r and is better than 300r and also it fits in the 5.5k budget

plz suggest quickly so that i can order isnt the 300r a good cabby....plz suggest cabby that is competeting with 400r and is better than 300r and also it fits in the 5.5k budget

I told you in the previous post before you pulled some stupid RATINGs to say that you felt that the Cooler Master 690 was better.

Go for the Corsair Carbide 300R, happy RIG Building and Gaming.

I hope you can assemble the computer yourself.
captain.gif

ok and should i change my ram also?

will order ssd of whom?

And according to u what is the price of 300r?

which cabby u have?

ok and should i change my ram also?

will order ssd of whom?

And according to u what is the price of 300r?

which cabby u have?

What RAM module do you have currently, download CPU-Z [it is tiny ~1.6 MB] install it and just go to the RAM section and take a screenshot and post it here.

SSD it is better if you if you order Corsair Nova 60GB ~5500/- OR Corsair Force 3 GT 120GB flavour ~8000/-.

I think the Corsair Carbide 300R should retail for ~3900/- -->4500/-

My cabinet is the Cooler Master Storm Scout, for reviews read here. I bought it for ~6200/- 2 years back, now it retails ~4900/- -->5500/-.

Hope this helps, Cheers!!

#[member='Akash']

WHY ARENT U SUGGESTING THAT IS IT BAD?

​

No it aitn't bad Sire, just that half the time the main trouble with you is figuring out what you mean. I mean what do you mean by bad now, what is bad, the cabinet?

My cabinet is bad? OR

Well my cabinet is a little expensive as well as doesn't hold a candle to the likes of the Corsair Carbide 400R OR the NZXT Tempest EVO.

Is it about the SSD? That Kingston SSD's cannot be trusted OR that Corsair has a better product at the price range?

Well I have never used SSD's so no bias amongst brand types, but going by trends it seems that the Corsair and OCZ versions are very popular.

A cpu cooler?

See this is so much more coherent, you are asking me for a CPU Cooler, well the best that I can suggest on your shoe-string budget is the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO ~2400/-. For reviews click here. Honestly anything below this is not worth it.

Hope this helps, Cheers!!

Back