Norton Internet Security 2010 2yr 3pc for 550

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I just want to say I am myself confused about how Norton can be so cheap. I know it is a genuine deal because it is working till now for me :touchwood:
I request everyone to keep this in mind : The deal is very cheap and is till now verified by symantec's servers. I am not facing any problems at all.
So, even if it works for 6 months, one year , or two, please don't blame me. I hope everyone understands this. It is very cheap and that is why I have posted on the forums.

Need 3 Keys for 9 users please send bank details, so that can put money in your account tomorrow morning.
vijayshimla AT G Mail

Guys, got a reply from the distri.
He is saying the keys are valid and for 3 yrs two pcs.
I request archat68 and prasanth11 to post their experiences.
Maybe just the key I tried for myself is for 1 pc :( Hopefully the distri will replace my key.

Waiting eagerly for updates from you two.

Edit : Confirmed 3 pc 2 yr deal. Attaching the symantec response for proof
Even my key is valid for 3 pcs. The support finally got back to me and reactivated it.

Attachments

• norton.JPG
    norton.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 242
  • norton2.jpg
    norton2.jpg
    357.8 KB · Views: 229
I will xfer as soon as archat68 and prashant11 confirms it :)

Sorry my PM box was full...u can expect Rs 375 payment tmr :)

^^ Supra : I may not be available this weekend so expect a late response.
As for confirmation, please check the attached thumbnails. There was some problem with the internet connection and the key was used to activate one computer 3 times. Hence the confusion. Symantec support created a new key for me when I contacted them. If support is officially giving me a free key to replace the older key, then I think it is legit.
I posted all the info about it maybe being 1 pc because I didn't want to keep you guys in the dark about anything.

You can use the key to activate only 3 times. It is how symantec defines a 3PC license. If you use it more than 3 times ( reformat or whatever ) then you have to tell customer support why/how you used it more than 3 times.
There is nothing I can do about it.

@akg,
Mate my licence is for one user only (2 years) and I have used it only once. Please see the attachment.

So, pls send me a duplicate 3 user licence or send me atleast another one user licence as I need to install it on my desktop and laptop.

Attachments

• nis.jpg
    nis.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 179
licenses are guaranteed 3 pc. you faced the same problem i did. if internet is slow then activation may happen multiple times. pl contact support and they will give you a new key.
i am stating again. deal is on best effort basis and i dont have the time to handle support issues unless key is invalid. contact symantec and they will sort it out

both archat and amc claim to have made payment but i have received only one neft transfer. since archat sent me a pm first i sent him the key. it seems the payment was from amc.
archat68 pl send me payment proof because i havent received yours.
amc: i will send you a key soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back