Norton Internet Security 2010 2yr 3pc for 550

Status
Not open for further replies.
thx Supra. Since the site was down, couldn't contact u earlier.

I have activated using the code that you sent on 1 pc. Yet to try it on other 2 pcs. Thanks!

@Supra : please clear your inbox they are full and please answer my questions as i am interested in NIS .
Also which is the link of norton to download kindly let me know .

I am very amazed by the members here. When I was organizing this then people just committed and later vanished leaving me with extra keys and no buyers. Now, when I have stopped I keep getting requests, many times from the same people who had conveniently forgotten earlier. Guys, I am not a dealer and the experience here was very very bad. The kind of pm I got saying, I paid yesterday where is the key. Why didn't you email it immediately. It is urgent, why are you delaying. What kind of seller are you.
Rare was the moment when someone thanked me for all the effort put in. Instead many people actually bargained for ' Rs 10~25 ' discounts. This is ridiculous.
Is this the way to treat a member doing a GO for your benefit, especially when the terms are mentioned and every time before taking money I mentioned in pm that delivery might take time depending on my schedule.

I request everyone to stop sending me messages about organizing this GO again.

And please, TE is a community and not an online shop like ebay. You don't have a right to seek something from a member, you can only request.

PS: Rants over, but was very irritated by a few of the members whose names shall not be revealed.

^^ Understand your sentiments....ppl do get anxious here....esp newbies.

At all ppl interested, I am not able to get hold of NIS 2010 1 YR 3 PC now @ older prices. Its coming to almost 500 bucks for the same. If anyone is interested at that price, they can PM me.

Hey Supra, still interested in getting the NIS 2010 if the offer is still on. Have sent you a pm but haven't heard anything back, so do lemme know when you can. Thx. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back