Norton Internet Security 2010 2yr 3pc for 550

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in KIS 2010 if it is for 3 User/license.if @ 300bucks.
2 for me.
m also trying for KIS GOOD RATES IF I GOT TAT I WILL update here :hap2:

in KIS when i get the key from you is it activated

or will get activated when i install on my pc

when you give it to me the days would have started counting or

when i install in my pc

hope you got my question ??

it will get activated only when you install. You will have to install it in 1~2 days because the dealer creates problems in case of delays if the key is not working.

Sorry agefreak, I might have missed your pm.
PM sent for payment details.
Also, please assume it is for 2yr/1pc ( just in case ) because 1~2% people had activation issues on multiple pc.

^^ PM Sent

Please remember I will place order only when I get payment from 5+ people. People who were interested are requested to make the payment soon.
Also, only mention your TE id in the remarks and NOTHING ELSE. The bank of baroda system is bad and only shows the first few letters sometimes.

Dell is delaying my lappy :( since you are telling that i need to activate with in 1/2 days... If i make payment when i will get the key? If i get after 9th FEB, than its fine for me, BTW this is for KIS or NIS?

@ Smnrock : It is for NIS. Since not many people were interested in KIS I didn't pursue it. You can make the payment now. Your key will work, my responsibility. I just posted that to avoid people from storing keys indefinitely and then complaining a few months later ( happened to me )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back