Norton Internet Security 2010 2yr 3pc for 550

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Sorry guys, got very busy with projects and classes. Also have my end terms from next week so will not be able to reply as quick as I usually do.
Bad news : The keys I had left with me were given to college friends, so it will take me 3~4 days to get new keys from the distri.
Sorry for the bother. You can use NIS 15 day trial till then :)

akg7091 said:
^^ Sorry guys, got very busy with projects and classes. Also have my end terms from next week so will not be able to reply as quick as I usually do.
Bad news : The keys I had left with me were given to college friends, so it will take me 3~4 days to get new keys from the distri.
Sorry for the bother. You can use NIS 15 day trial till then :)

I am sure your exams did not sneak up on you abruptly, you could have lets us know about probable delays in advance.

Its simply bad form to receive monies and not even acknowledge the receipt.

You are right. My exams didn't sneak up suddenly. In any case, I am not a dealer and have mentioned it multiple times that sometimes it may take a few days and I may suddenly be very busy. It is mentioned even in the first post and many times after that. I have paid the money to the distri this friday and he will respond only on monday ( from past experience )
Use the trial for the time being, or if you want I will refund the money :)
Please remember, this is an effort on my part, and cribbing about such small issues is useless and doesn't look professional, especially when I have replied to all queries.

AbhijithS said:
Well to be fair akg7091 did say he might be busy & it could take a few extra days!

In money matters, its always best to acknowledge receipt (or failure of receipt) of monies - after that a couple of days here and there, do not matter.

For me personally, I have no clue if the payment made by me reflects in his bank. I have no conformation of it. Dunno about others, I personally appreciate an acknoledgement of receipt (or non receipt) of any money I would deposit.

I agree to what TheIndian has to say, but he could have put it a bit more decently.
In any case, I have received payment from everyone who have pm'd me. Now, it is just a matter of a day or two before the distri replies.

good news : the distri replied
bad news : he mailed one key instead of 10 i ordered. i will pm it to first guy in queue. others will need to wait for some more time

Got the keys. Mailed to everyone who paid

People who have paid and not received please let me know.
@haraakiri : I contacted symantec CS. They say the key is not expired and has been activated only recently and is still valid. It seems you have activated the key and there must have been some internet problem while contacting the activation servers. Please talk to the CS and they will help you as they asked me to contact them through the system which is having activation issues.

4 licenses still available. interested people pls pm

sorry 4 replying so late. just got busy with some things. i have not used any key as yet will be using as soon as my current subscription expires.

just wanted to thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back