Norton Internet Security 2010 2yr 3pc for 550

Status
Not open for further replies.
akg7091 said:
@ Smnrock : It is for NIS. Since not many people were interested in KIS I didn't pursue it. You can make the payment now. Your key will work, my responsibility. I just posted that to avoid people from storing keys indefinitely and then complaining a few months later ( happened to me )
Ok, done! Mostly it will get effect by end of 1st feb since i made it on sunday :)

^^ smnrock : payment recvd

I guess no one else wants this.
I will purchase three licenses and mail it to the people who ordered within a few days.

I need NIS .A friend of mine will be transferring money to your account on behalf of me coz i am not in India to add u as a payee in ICICI.He will be writing my TE ID in the remarks .Let me know if your are ok with it.

Ok guys
The distri hasn't yet replied to my email even though I have deposited the money in his account.
If you can wait, then no problems. Otherwise you can send me your account info and I will transfer the money back :)

Also, i have exams from 9 to 13 so will not be able to reply at all during that period. Even before that, I will be busy studying so the reply may be delayed

In other words, don't panic if I am unreachable for one week :p

@AKG, No prob, I can wait..
@others,
Norton site asks for CC details for downloading the 30-day trial, but this link on their website gives NIS 2010 90-day trial free for download. Please download and enjoy till AKG gives the keys! :hap2:

Btw, there is a reminder message shown after every boot [I was installing new system and restarted zillion times for drivers and stuff and got the reminder zillionx1 times :(] I should've installed NIS last :crash:

Since akg is busy so just posting for other ppls interest. MY dealer has the same deal but for 1 YR 3 PCs. He is quoting arnd 350 for each license. Here all the keys are confirmed for 3 PCs and can be checked in Norton account as well. PM me if anyone is interested :)

The distri replied today saying he has stopped dealing in NIS and has KIS.
Everyone, please pm me your account details so that I can return the money.

@smnrock,govinda123 : I have refunded your money. Should be in your account by next NEFT clearing.
@ others : Please check pm.

Edit :
Money received by smnrock and govinda123 according to my netbanking status. Please confirm
@ Bala : waiting for the refund details

For now my dealer has 5 nos of NIS 2010 1 YR 3 PC ready. Interested ppl can PM me. Activation codes will be sent in 1 day after payment

akg7091 said:
@smnrock,govinda123 : I have refunded your money. Should be in your account by next NEFT clearing.
@ others : Please check pm.

Edit :
Money received by smnrock and govinda123 according to my netbanking status. Please confirm
@ Bala : waiting for the refund details
Yes, received and Thanks for your efforts/time :)

AKg
KIS 2010 1 year : Rs 300x2 =600
will make payment today and ur A/C.

and also i need KIS2010 for 1 user.
if u have one let me know.

Regards
pankaj

got the refund

Supra : Send me the account details with account holder name and please clear your private messages from inbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back