Official Meid Registration in Reliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
want to buy HTC evo 3d from this page:
http://www.ebay.in/itm/140935184614...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_2836wt_1140
Its having a bad ESN problem, can it be cleared and will it be activated on reliance India CDMA??
I ready to make the payment.. Plz reply with the cost and details about my query process at david.ciet7@gmail.com or Call me at 08143236317

You need not worry about bad ESN at all, the ESN will be blacklisted only on that particular carrier.

MEID registration can be done for about Rs 500 from various providers. Handset programming can be done yourself.

varkey :- There are many iphones on ebay US sites which have BAD ESN (mostly from Sprint) ... Can this also be configured to work on CDMA providers like Reliance in india without any issues ?

varkey :- There are many iphones on ebay US sites which have BAD ESN (mostly from Sprint) ... Can this also be configured to work on CDMA providers like Reliance in india without any issues ?

Bad ESN/Good ESN doesn't matter for usage in India.

As long as you can get the SPC of the device, then you can configure it on Reliance. For HTC phones you can easily retrieve the SPC using different apps, for others you may not be able to do that. You can buy the SPC from eBay.com itself if available.

Edit :

Didn't realize you were asking about iPhones. The programming part is a bit different and you may have to pay for it, there are software tools which charge you $50+ per phone for programming. I haven't done it myself so not sure whether there is a cheaper alternative.

thanks varkey for the reply..
Where i can make the mobile flashed??
and MEID registration?? Can u guide with me the flashing or the handset programming...

You need not worry about bad ESN at all, the ESN will be blacklisted only on that particular carrier.

MEID registration can be done for about Rs 500 from various providers. Handset programming can be done yourself.
and MEID registration?? Can u guide with me the flashing or the handset programming...

For MEID registration you can check with @Ra.hul (the OP), and I think @kanishk619 is also offering the same service. From whoever you get it done, it shouldn't cost more than Rs 500.

The exact flashing process varies with each phone, you can easily get guides specific to your phone if you search although you will have to adapt it for Reliance. This post can be used as a reference -- http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/3...your-cdma-handset-after-meidesn-registration/

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys starting this GO as many of them need this so here it goes

First thing that this is not done by myself but by my friend who is from Reliance. This thing is done officially so there will be no problem in future regarding this.

Now some things that you should know about MEID and ESN.

MEID :-An MEID is a unique identifier found on CDMA handsets within the United States. The MEID system is compatible with the existing IMEI number system used in GSM and UMTS handsets. It is being phased in to replace the ESN numbers currently used on CDMA devices, since the pool of ESN numbers has been virtually exhausted due to the number of devices in use.

ESN :- An electronic serial number (ESN) is the unique identification number embedded or inscribed on the microchip in a wireless phone by the manufacturer. Each time a call is placed, the ESN is automatically transmitted to the base station so the wireless carrier's mobile switching office can check the call's validity. The ESN cannot easily be altered in the field.

[attachment=9463:16170.attach]

Now there are various handsets which are ESN based and MEID based.

There are lots of people in local market who do this but they alter the ESN AND MEID which they already have but after phone update its useless as original MEID restores results in blocking your number. This way is illegal and with no support.

After you get cdma handsets form verizon, sprint etc there ESN or MEID needs to register in Reliance Database. I have heard that this registration is free from reliance but no one does it for free. I got contacts in Reliance which I cannot disclose but can do this thing behalf of him for you people.

So here how the procedure goes

Person who are interested in this should give these details

1. MEID or ESN

2. Handset details

3. SPC If available

4. Clean esn or Bad esn(Bad esn will be charged extra as spc need to be calculated)

Once I get these details I will send you my bank details and send him your details

I will take around one week to register your phone but generally it happens in two days.

Price will 1300/-rs and in which I will be getting 15/-rs for putting my time in this.

Now important thing

1. Please post any query here only no pm reply on queries related this thing

2. Mods if you feel that I am earning on this and its not good then please delete this thread

Thanks for looking ppl can add me on skype for saving some bucks:bleh: - rahul.goyal3
Rahul, I want to buy a HTC EVO 3D from US with a bad ESN ..
Can i use it india For Reliance CDMA??
If yes how it will be and how much of cost I have to pay??

Rahul, I want to buy a HTC EVO 3D from US with a bad ESN ..
Can i use it india For Reliance CDMA??
If yes how it will be and how much of cost I have to pay??

I think I already answered that question in my earlier posts. Anyway yes, you can use it in India on Reliance CDMA network.

Not all the phones are same and are programmed in the same manner. So before buying any handset, do your homework properly. There are many phones nowadays on which various parameters doesn't get stick no matter what you do.

Me to want to knw about the CDMA Iphone without the simcard slot how it can be used on Reliance network, @Ra.hul how this can be done ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ra.hul,

I have just got an iphone 4 from US which is Verizon registered and has a number allocated.

Details are as below:

Model: Apple iphone 4 CDMA no SIM.
MODEL: MD146LL/A
SERIAL NO. C8TGC6G4DP0V
MEID: A100001C799BD0
NETWORK: VERIZON CARRIER 14.0
Details of Vrizon Connection
PRL 52559
ERI: 6
MSID: 6096588907
Non SIM model

I gave Rs. 1000/- to someone in India who later told me that the phone is unlocked.

When I dial *228 and then press 1 for English, I get a message saying that your phone could not be activated.

Can you help in getting this registered with Reliance? I can pay the required charges.

Can you contact me at dilipkumarvarma@hotmail.com and give me the details.

Thanks

Guys starting this GO as many of them need this so here it goes

First thing that this is not done by myself but by my friend who is from Reliance. This thing is done officially so there will be no problem in future regarding this.

Now some things that you should know about MEID and ESN.

MEID :-An MEID is a unique identifier found on CDMA handsets within the United States. The MEID system is compatible with the existing IMEI number system used in GSM and UMTS handsets. It is being phased in to replace the ESN numbers currently used on CDMA devices, since the pool of ESN numbers has been virtually exhausted due to the number of devices in use.

ESN :- An electronic serial number (ESN) is the unique identification number embedded or inscribed on the microchip in a wireless phone by the manufacturer. Each time a call is placed, the ESN is automatically transmitted to the base station so the wireless carrier's mobile switching office can check the call's validity. The ESN cannot easily be altered in the field.

[attachment=9463:16170.attach]

Now there are various handsets which are ESN based and MEID based.

There are lots of people in local market who do this but they alter the ESN AND MEID which they already have but after phone update its useless as original MEID restores results in blocking your number. This way is illegal and with no support.

After you get cdma handsets form verizon, sprint etc there ESN or MEID needs to register in Reliance Database. I have heard that this registration is free from reliance but no one does it for free. I got contacts in Reliance which I cannot disclose but can do this thing behalf of him for you people.

So here how the procedure goes

Person who are interested in this should give these details

1. MEID or ESN

2. Handset details

3. SPC If available

4. Clean esn or Bad esn(Bad esn will be charged extra as spc need to be calculated)

Once I get these details I will send you my bank details and send him your details

I will take around one week to register your phone but generally it happens in two days.

Price will 1300/-rs and in which I will be getting 15/-rs for putting my time in this.

Now important thing

1. Please post any query here only no pm reply on queries related this thing

2. Mods if you feel that I am earning on this and its not good then please delete this thread

Thanks for looking ppl can add me on skype for saving some bucks:bleh: - rahul.goyal3

Hi Rahul

Can you register my xperia play mobile meid with reliance ?

========================

Mod note: Thread closed due to inactivity. OP can report thread to be opened if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back