On Airtel, religion and the hindu woman who complained on Twitter

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
I still cannot believe what I just read. Like what the fffuuckkk is wrong with people.

Original news:
Woman Asks Airtel For "Hindu Representative". Twitter Outraged

Updated piece:
"Harsh Lesson For Shoaib And Gaganjot": Airtel Hits Back On "Bigotry" Row

From a standard network operator problem...
Screenshot_20180621-010046~2.png

to...
Screenshot_20180621-010052~2.png

We can say...

e31 (1).jpg

And the post which was said to have opened hell...
Screenshot_20180621-010103~2.png

This woman just proved that she's an extremist, did she not?? Just because she hasn't killed anyone doesn't mean she is not. I don't think that she's safe even under the law. This is discrimination based on religion. It should be punishable by law as far as I, as a citizen, is concerned.
And oh, take a look at what she wrote on the matter:
Screenshot_20180621-011143~2.png

Trying to play the victim card, seriously?

Btw her Twitter profile page looks like this:

Screenshot_20180621-011132~2.png

What is with these morons using "army" in their description? Do they not realize that the army is protecting everyone equally irrespective of caste or creed? This people breeding will be very harmful for the nation.

However I have to end this on a positive note, Airtel released a statement.
DgGms5lXcAEU_2g.jpeg
I'm no Airtel fanboy and I don't think that many of you are either but this statement by Airtel should be commended. Read the last line.
If I was Airtel I will suspend all of my services to her.

If I was Airtel I will suspend all of my services to her.
It's Airtel. They will sell to the demon too. Can't leave alone a paying customer. If Airtel does not take her money other operators will. No business in India cares for any other things other than making money.

It's Airtel. They will sell to the demon too. Can't leave alone a paying customer. If Airtel does not take her money other operators will. No business in India cares for any other things other than making money.
You have a point. At most we can say this is PR to get some customers in the form of Muslims/libtards and sickulars. I mean I too might have unintentionally promoted them. Regardless it's still a good thing. Someone has to take a stand.
Incoming job offers from the BJP IT cell.
Well they seem to pay good money. At least much better than many jobless people earn. BJP and Modi taking "Digital India" to the next level.

She doesn't have a right to get Airtel to change representatives on the basis of religion.[DOUBLEPOST=1529563860][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why do these wannabe army lovers never join the army or send their children or relatives to it.
These people who like the army fail to understand the military is the most secular institution in the country. The indian military prays under one roof

Anyone that dares make a similar discriminatory statement like this is likely to be consigned to digging latrines for the next year :D

Last edited:
Why do these wannabe army lovers never join the army or send their children or relatives to it.
They don't care about the army. They just use it as an excuse to make them look themselves like a "nationalist" when they really are not.

These people who like the army fail to understand the military is the most secular institution in the country. The indian military prays under one roof
Indeed. The irony is real.

Btw OT but a #ProTip on how to get followers quickly on Twitter: spam pro-Hindu/BJP posts and you'll get them in the hundreds and the thousands. Then you can make quick money from BJP IT cell. Remember they have a separate funds for sponsoring these people and their tweets.

Which is exactly how an ideal business would usually be.

Btw OT but a #ProTip on how to get followers quickly on Twitter: spam pro-Hindu/BJP posts and you'll get them in the hundreds and the thousands. Then you can make quick money from BJP IT cell. Remember they have a separate funds for sponsoring these people and their tweets.

BJP has shit loads of money coming in. So they will pay anybody to make such posts on any platform. During demonetization, they paid Rs 10 per post for twitter, facebook, youtube and news paper comments. India is the kind of country where there would be lot of people ready to do anything for free money even if its just Rs 10. Recently, Google did a campaign for Google Home in our office premises (which btw has Google's offices as well). You take a 5 min demo of Google Home and you get a free donut. The queue that formed up for it because of the free donut was unreal. These are all IT employees earning handsome salaries and they stood in line for an hour or more to get a free donut.

Recently, Google did a campaign for Google Home in our office premises (which btw has Google's offices as well). You take a 5 min demo of Google Home and you get a free donut. The queue that formed up for it because of the free donut was unreal. These are all IT employees earning handsome salaries and they stood in line for an hour or more to get a free donut.
rofl. Indians in a nutshell.

The only grand plan BJP has for "graduates" is to degrade the education (like its not bad enough already) to the point that they are completely worthless by the time they come out of schools and colleges and the only way left for them to earn money is forwarding their online propaganda on facebook, twitter and other channels. After all, not everyone can sell samosas as that too requires some basic skills.

BJP has screwed the economy very badly and Trump is hitting the final nails with the escalating trade war. Expecting a massive recession in India pretty soon if things continue this way.

In any case, The extent stupidity of our people is made known from the cheering for the retaliatory taxation on US imports. Its easy for Trump or Modi to impose taxes, but who exactly is paying those taxes? Taxes are always passed on to the consumers. When Trump is imposing taxes on imports, it is their citizens that are getting penalized and similarly, it is us getting penalized when the govt is increasing taxes on US imports. However, the difference is that unlike in US where at least some of the taxes are utilized for the tax payers, taxes in India are just a penalty on the tax payer and we get nothing out of it. There is nothing to cheer about retaliatory taxes. This govt is screwing Indians because Trump is screwing Americans.

Yeah, i've learnt to ignore these negative predictions of the future. Trump is trying to open up the world's economy. Watch all those that need the US economy slowly come to their senses. If the result is less excise on american imports i say way to go Trump. See, its not the consumers that lose but the govt because they make less excise. If they charge more the traders will get at them for loss of exports.

I'm also not convinced how BJP has screwed the economy. Last time NDA demitted they left the economy in a better state than they found it, Piyush made this quite clear in his talk in 2014. The growth experienced by the UPA was due to the BJP's policies. So I have high confidence that BJP will do better with the economy than anyone else. A no brainer really

Want to know how BJP is doing listen to Piyush. All you need to know.

Yeah, i've learnt to ignore these negative predictions of the future. Trump is trying to open up the world's economy. Watch all those that need the US economy slowly come to their senses. If the result is less excise on american imports i say way to go Trump. See, its not the consumers that lose but the govt because they make less excise. If they charge more the traders will get at them for loss of exports.

I'm also not convinced how BJP has screwed the economy. Last time NDA demitted they left the economy in a better state than they found it, Piyush made this quite clear in his talk in 2014. The growth experienced by the UPA was due to the BJP's policies. So I have high confidence that BJP will do better with the economy than anyone else. A no brainer really

Well, not much I can do about what you think. There are still people in 21st century who are cocksure that the earth is flat. Trying to convince them otherwise is a pointless exercise.

But the least I can ask is that you not compare the last BJP govt which at least had a few intellectuals (corrupt, but still intellectuals) to the worthless neanderthals running the show now.

Expecting a massive recession in India pretty soon if things continue this way.

If that happens, they will just hand over the mess to the UPA and then blame them. Like those dogs barking on the street at passing cars. But never do anything more than just that.

The growth experienced by the UPA was due to the BJP's policies.

Hahahahhaha. You win the Biggest BJP ho on TE award...

Well, not much I can do about what you think. There are still people in 21st century who are cocksure that the earth is flat. Trying to convince them otherwise is a pointless exercise.

But the least I can ask is that you not compare the last BJP govt which at least had a few intellectuals (corrupt, but still intellectuals) to the worthless neanderthals running the show now.
Is it that hard to ask to be positive ? instead of parroting out the sky is falling

See, the position i don't want to be in is, media says if this party wins or we do this then the whole world goes to hell. Then THAT party wins. What to do ? be depresed for the ENTIRE term they are in office ? what ?

I accept whatever the people choose and i'm going to stick by them until the next one comes along

I'm conservative on economics & defense. Which other party caters to that ?

No man, this is too funny. Please quote the other part you just said so we can all laugh our asses off again. Wait, i'l do it:

The growth experienced by the UPA was due to the BJP's policies

Thanks for the laffs[DOUBLEPOST=1529666195][/DOUBLEPOST]
So I have high confidence that BJP will do better with the economy than anyone else. A no brainer really

All the BJP has done so far is DESTROY a nicely growing economy. UPA weather high crude prices and the international economic crises like champs. That's historical record. Not your lame-ass fanboy opinion.

Thanks for the laffs
All Piyush in his talk at the IISS back in 2014. I passed that talk and Q&A to many people. See, i don't recall anyone slamming what he said at the time.

What he said was the commies kept blocking the ruling party so they couldn't screw with what the BJP had implemented earlier. So we ran on auto-pilot 2004-2008

All the BJP has done so far is DESTROY a nicely growing economy. UPA weather high crude prices and the international economic crises like champs. That's historical record. Not your lame-ass fanboy opinion.
ya, and left other things get into disprepair. Defense being a key item. What did UPA buy in the ten years they were in office? Nirmala made this pertinent point. See, the defense allocations don't roll over, if its not utilised for the given year then its gone (for other purposes). This happens year on year and there is a huge backlog. And that's just for one sector.

How to catch up. She promised she would use everything she got allocated. We will get there ten years later. Deal with it.

All Piyush in his talk at the IISS back in 2014. I passed that talk and Q&A to many people. See, i don't recall anyone slamming what he said at the time.

What he said was the commies kept blocking the ruling party so they couldn't screw with what the BJP had implemented earlier. So we ran on auto-pilot 2004-2008

OMG, a politician said something ! It must be true !

Back