One Bedroom Flat - Story by an anonymous Indian SE.

For a person who supposedly lived in the US for around 35+ years... his English sucks big time
<

Moreover , i doubt india had a college offering Computer engineering in the first part of the 70's

We started seeing it after 1975, if i am not wrong
<

I think that everyone is worried about most of unrelated and showing their investigative skills on the author, timeline, etc.

I personally felt the same while I was in USA, and luckily, I took the plunge to return back before the dollars overtake my emotions.

It's well written and thought provoking to the ones, who are still behind the dollars than the family, and mother land. Personally, I enjoyed reading this and thanks for sharing it again, though it's a old one.

I always wondered if I could write an emotional story and then see it go viral as people shared it and became emotional about it...

Normal steps to be followed

1) Find a topic - Love, Family, Money, Health, Medicine

2) Identify the core idea which would make people jump and effect their emotions (sad, happy, scared, worried)

3) Choose between writing in first person or third person

4) Cook up the story with generic details (no specific city or info to verify)

5) Find a picture which would best describe the story

6) Find a anonymous source of posting it with options to share it on social media

7) Enjoy the show with a troll face

imgthingow.jpg

The father of the guy working in Government Service must be a one real Honest. Else a single Government Service guy having his way could make property equal to 10 Software engineers.
<

I get occasional cars from my children asking I am alright. Well at least they remember me. Now perhaps after I die it will be the neighbors again who will be performing my last rights, God Bless them.

This will be true for generations to come.

Back