Phone stolen filmi style :(

Sei said:
I'll tell you what I told some of my friends who said the same thing to me - It is almost unbelievable that someone would have the guts to steal something like in this manner till you hear about it or worse, experience it. And I had never heard of it. :hap5:

I'm definitely going to be extra aware from now and this thread was made with the simple purpose of helping people prevent such an incident in the future.

PS: The phone was not on the dashboard. If it was, the idiot who stole it would have never been able to get close. It was kept in front of the speedometer, behind the steering wheel.

What foxes me is how that guy came to know that I had a phone kept there.. :huh:

hmm...

Sorry but they used various tricks like...u collided the car,there is money around your door,your car is burning etc to get u out...

regarding what u said how they got the view of mobiles is they do know all the sweet spots(all cars have common utility points)...just once your car is at traffic they do a small recce hence they know where is the valuables

a friend of mine was walking on a bazaar street with his n95 in his hand.
someone came from nowhere and grabbed the phone and runaway.
He didnt even tried to run behind him to catch him neither did he shouted for other people walking there for help to grab the thief.
he said he was so stunned by the event that he didnt thought about running behind him.

Back