Budget 90k+ Ryzen gaming build requiring suggestions

Damn! Then I'm better off buying one from here rather than in US.
Right now GTX 1070 and 1080 have a very narrow margin in terms of price. Will wait a bit for it to fall back to normal

One more thing, the Asus ROG Strix B350-F Gaming motherboard has 3 fan headers for chassis. So if I install 4 chassis fans then where should the 4th one connect?
Sorry if this question was noob-ish but I really need to know

One more thing, the Asus ROG Strix B350-F Gaming motherboard has 3 fan headers for chassis. So if I install 4 chassis fans then where should the 4th one connect?

You can use molex connector.

Alright. I will use molex for the 4th fan. Thanks for the answers.

I was thinking of this fan config

Front 2x120mm - intake
Rear 1x120mm - exhaust
Top 1x120mm - exhaust

Any suggestions for improvement?

Alright. I will use molex for the 4th fan. Thanks for the answers.

I was thinking of this fan config

Front 2x120mm - intake
Rear 1x120mm - exhaust
Top 1x120mm - exhaust

Any suggestions for improvement?
That should suffice.

I just have one rear fan installed in my NZXT Gamma case and the temp stays under control. If i would install a front intake, the temps would improve a lot.

Went with pretty much the exact configuration three weeks back (in terms of key components). Link to TE thread below:

https://techenclave.com/community/threads/new-gaming-rig.184833/

I was only upgrading, so fewer components mentioned. Same CPU, mobo, gfx card. Similar resolution requirement (2560x1440) for a Korean monitor. Went with the RM650x PSU (bad luck it went bust in 3 days time, but still is the PSU to go for. Using my old S12 620 for now).

Regarding the case, suggest looking at the Thermaltake View 31. 10k price but looks quite nice. Also, I had a tough time finding the components from Prime. He never had the PSU in stock or the B350-F mobo. Had to get stuff from SMC International / MD Computers and TheITwares - all different cities

Went with pretty much the exact configuration three weeks back (in terms of key components). Link to TE thread below:

https://techenclave.com/community/threads/new-gaming-rig.184833/

I was only upgrading, so fewer components mentioned. Same CPU, mobo, gfx card. Similar resolution requirement (2560x1440) for a Korean monitor. Went with the RM650x PSU (bad luck it went bust in 3 days time, but still is the PSU to go for. Using my old S12 620 for now).

Regarding the case, suggest looking at the Thermaltake View 31. 10k price but looks quite nice. Also, I had a tough time finding the components from Prime. He never had the PSU in stock or the B350-F mobo. Had to get stuff from SMC International / MD Computers and TheITwares - all different cities

Your build is beastly. Thermaltake View 31 is a spacious chassis, I must admit. With so many fan mounts and such thick tempered glass
it is great. Cooling must be great in there with all those fans.

BTW I'm gonna wait a bit to let Cooler Master launch this

Yes! The HAF series is back with a bang. It looks dope. CM says it will be available by the end of September. I will save a little more and get this case if I have to. Totally drooling over it. :p

With the CM masterbox lite 5 case, I also got a 3 way RGB header splitter. Basically what it does is that it accepts connections from any 3 fans with RGB headers and let it connect to only one header on the motherboard. If CM can provide it with case, I am sure somebody should be selling it separately also, but I havent checked unfortunately. Maybe you can look for it online.

With the CM masterbox lite 5 case, I also got a 3 way RGB header splitter. Basically what it does is that it accepts connections from any 3 fans with RGB headers and let it connect to only one header on the motherboard. If CM can provide it with case, I am sure somebody should be selling it separately also, but I havent checked unfortunately. Maybe you can look for it online.

But won't it hamper the motherboard if I use 2 or 3 fans/LED strips in parallel from a single header?

I dont think so. It is just RGB header to provide control to change colors, rhythm etc. Actual power comes from the power cable that is attached to the fan and which goes to the motherboard or the molex connector (with an adaptor, of course) to the SMPS. Even that power is provided by a 1 to 3 splitter in my setup.

In my config, there are 3 rgb case fans in front. They have 2 cables coming out each. One is power, and the other is for RGB control. Both cables go to their 3 to one splitters and they are connected to one power source in motherboard and one RGB header in motherboard respectively. There is no performance issues, but one downside is that motherboard recognizes them as one fan. So, I can have only one rhythm/color to all 3 fans. Similarly, all 3 fans will run at exact same speed, if you change it. If you connect the power to molex instead, then all fans will just run at their maximum speed all the time with no control over them whatsoever. Another configuration can be to connect each fan's PWM plug to different fan power socket in the motherboard, but that requires the cable length to be longer to do so. So, I have just attached all 3 fans to the splitter, the other end of which is connected to molex. Their RGB plugs are also connected to a splitter, which is connected to one RGB header on the motherboard. There are definitely no issues.

Also, I can confirm that in my other PC, I have total of 5 LED (not RGB) fans (2 front intake, 1 exhaust at the back, 2 exhausts at the top, all 120 mm). SMPS is corsair 750TX. 3 fans are just connected to the power splitter and then to a single molex in the SMPS. This system is running overclocked for the past 3 years without a single issue, touch wood.

This is one of the many reasons, I keep stressing to get a quality SMPS which will never go bad on you with this complex configuration also. Corsair 750TX cost me about 7800 INR back in 2009, while the Seasonic m12ii 520 that I am using in my new Ryzen build cost me 6400 INR from SP road bangalore.

TL;DR: Given a quality PSU, it doesnt matter and 2 3 fans can be powered by a single molex. Using a single RGB header from the motherboard for 3 fans (maybe more) is definitely a NON ISSUE.

6 cores with 6 threads, not 12 like with R5 1600. Of course this will be another Intel BS in which clock speeds will be higher and overclocking ability also will be higher due to which gaming performance will be excellent. Single core performance would be good too. Intel will again win in trying to push us back to stone age. *sigh*

6 cores with 6 threads, not 12 like with R5 1600. Of course this will be another Intel BS in which clock speeds will be higher and overclocking ability also will be higher due to which gaming performance will be excellent. Single core performance would be good too. Intel will again win in trying to push us back to stone age. *sigh*
But my primary task would be gaming, so if gaming is great do I really need the extra 6 threads?

Back