So...I got a comcast connection.

Params7

Skilled

Wireless. Connection is being used by my ps3 when the test was done.

Paying 20 bucks a month + 9 bucks for cable for this. I called them up, they sent a man next day in the morning sharp 12 noon, he came in, said a word or two, got me connected within 15 mins, went out.

After years of laggy youtube viewing i'm watching high definition trailers off gametrailers without a single hitch. I'm posting this thread because I still can't believe this is happening to me.

I'm not moving out of US...ever!

btw, all the isp that exist in my [lace (verizon, comcast etc) none of them have a single plan which has "limits"...(Yes...buuurn!!!) :p

I'll pray for you guys.

btw, out of all the isp's that exist in my place (verizon, comcast etc) none of them have a single plan which has any limits...(yes...BURN!! :p)

I'll pray for you guys. After tasting this, I know the thing running in India is an insult to the definition of Broadband Internet.

all this for just 29 $ a month...damn u makin us jealous :(
congrats..:hap2:
i dont think something like this will ever come to india..we have talked on this topic for like 100 times and we all know that
broadband in india suxx..:mad: :mad:

the day when we get something like 4-5 mbps uncapped lines for 1000-1500 other countries will be on 30-40 mbps lines..:rofl: :rofl:

Dont diss the country for Internet. ;)

BTW is it Wimax or LET?

Both of them are not ideal for gaming to be honest. ( SPecially FPS /TPS )

oh no, it was wired I made it wireless by purchasing a wifi router.

And i'm not dissing my country, my name itself is patriotic (no videshi here can even pronounce it properly), its after experiencing this I know what you guys are missing out on, and how long a wait it is going to be before BB takes a revolution in the country. Maybe i'm trying to wake you guys to do a rally or something :p

I love my country for its BB! :p

Seriously there's a lot of life outside the internet! And India's very good in that!

Broadband too would eventually come in.. It's just a matter of time!

Sorry Params but I had to rain in on your parade to show off my £10 connection :p

Bad upload rate though, but I guess I can live with it...

linuxtechie said:
Sure thats good for one who lives life in a box, else outside there is nothing other than that.

what exactly is that supposed to mean?

@everyone is this chap some sorta high level refined version of arun_halo? speaking of which.. where is he?

I hate you.....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Anyways enjoy doing best what we do best with a fast net connection.:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

Params7 said:
btw, all the isp that exist in my [lace (verizon, comcast etc) none of them have a single plan which has "limits"...(Yes...buuurn!!!) :p

Incase u didnt know comcast has invisible limits, juz google it.

Right - all providers have usage limits (non-published for unlimited plans), rumored to be 200-250GB per month...

RiO said:
Right - all providers have usage limits (non-published for unlimited plans), rumored to be 200-250GB per month...

Isnt that unfair ? And downloading 250GB a month is possible. If a user goes overboard, will they charge him ? Or disconnect his internet ?

Nikhil said:
Isnt that unfair ? And downloading 250GB a month is possible. If a user goes overboard, will they charge him ? Or disconnect his internet ?

Some providers have a "3 strikes and you're out" rule... you're disconnected (temp or permanently) for violating their fair usage policy.

=CrAzYG33K= said:
I love my country for its BB! :p

Seriously there's a lot of life outside the internet! And India's very good in that!
Broadband too would eventually come in.. It's just a matter of time!

+1 bro....

Back