Sony SmartWatch Now Available In India For Rs. 6299

The only thing that worries me is that Android phones already have such poor battery life and bluetooth switched on all the time will just render it useless.

The only thing that worries me is that Android phones already have such poor battery life and bluetooth switched on all the time will just render it useless.
Think of the screen on time you are saving, which is the major battery drain than bluetooth. You don't have to switch on your phone for every random msg and mail.
For me at-least this should save an hour of screen on time roughly per day, which translates to more battery life.

its great for people having tablets with GSM capabilities , pair it with tablet and keep it in bag or anywhere , if some important call is coming check using watch and attend using bluetooth headset , no need to take tab out for message or calls frequently .

and compared to chronograph watches we get for 5k+ , this is much smarter and useful watch .

The first LiveView has a non-touchscreen display. What else is different (apart from software changes in MN2)? At 2.7k, it sounds value for money!

Just got this yesterday through ICC world. Loving it so far.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1344421584687.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344421584687.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 155
Back