TE BF3 Competition

#[member='devesh38'] I am gonna knife you for that USAS
<

<
... LOL.. No other gun involves me into the game as much as USAS. Keeps me running here and there like mad.
<
Rest all are good but USAS is most fun. Especially in TDM in Operation Firestorm. I found good use of it in the Grand bazaar Rush today. But its useless when i am in defending team in the Grand Bazaar.

Hey guys I just reached home....

No one is there on the Teamspeak except for devesh looks like everyone left a few minutes ago...

please play till 1 or more tomorrow...

Will join you guys around 12

Hey guys! had fun last night
<

MajorSaab here
<
Someone please guide me regarding this teamspeak thing so i can play like a team with more tactic

Hey guys! had fun last night
<

MajorSaab here
<
Someone please guide me regarding this teamspeak thing so i can play like a team with more tactic

Install teamspeak 3 client from its site. Google it u will get it. And then from the previous page in this thread just copy the IP for teamspeak. connect to the ip via client and join.

Sorry man couldn't come last night was playing MW3 online, will surely come tomorrow, also will purchase the god damn mic, and btw, wheres #[member='mrcool63'], if I am not wrong he was the one who had this idea, have not seen him playing even once?

Sorry man couldn't come last night was playing MW3 online, will surely come tomorrow, also will purchase the god damn mic, and btw, wheres #[member='mrcool63'], if I am not wrong he was the one who had this idea, have not seen him playing even once?

yeah man.. im out of town and seriously saddened not to be playing
<
will join in by april 5th or 6th.. im real jealous of all you guys playing and i cant
<

OH man. Was out of home whole day and when i came back, i slept immediately. Just now woke up at 1pm. But now only 3 people playing.
<

Back