TE BF3 Competition

kkBzy.png

<

_

Where were u guys yest
<

Only a few of us TE where there when i logged in.

(didnt play long coz
Dota 2
<
)

Got around 190ms ping on BSNL. It was gud. Sniped a few heads out
<
... Got infected and someone else in a single shot (double headshot).

Again today at 10 ?

I was there at 10 till 11... Infected, Aman, Photon, Arbha, Allrounder, Ram, xgamerlyf, krugur were playing too....

BTW am enjoying my pings to this server
<

Am in at 10 today..Tomorrow is a holiday so 10 to 1 for sure

Password is off for the server as then it becomes an unranked server, and you can't unlock anything after that.

I would personally request you guys to join the TeamSpeak 3 server when you play. Yesterday only three (inc me) were on the TS.

I am saying this too as just lemme know and i'll kick people if you want to join.

And i'll put TDM in the map cycle, so our server will have all three, rush, conquest and TDM.

Also, i've removed the player limit, so no one would have to wait for 8 players to start the game
<

Yesterday when i looged in i found infected,chirag,caldster in my team ...ping is ok ranging from 175 - 300.

TDM would be good apart from rush and conquest.Lets see at 10 today.
<

Yeah right... geeks you logged in as defender in operation metro if I remember it right
<
Yesterday when i looged in i found infected,chirag,caldster in my team ...ping is ok ranging from 175 - 300.

TDM would be good apart from rush and conquest.Lets see at 10 today.
<

Password is off for the server as then it becomes an unranked server, and you can't unlock anything after that.

I would personally request you guys to join the TeamSpeak 3 server when you play. Yesterday only three (inc me) were on the TS.

I am saying this too as just lemme know and i'll kick people if you want to join.

And i'll put TDM in the map cycle, so our server will have all three, rush, conquest and TDM.

Also, i've removed the player limit, so no one would have to wait for 8 players to start the game
<

Sorry I will log in in TS tonite, I wasn't there yesterday.

I was trying to install Team speak but there site was having problem in downloading the latest version. I somehow managed to download the older one but that didn't work with the team-speak server and asked to update to latest version. And in the in software update option also failed. Thus was not able to use the team-speak.

Will download the latest if site allows. Otherwise can some one share the latest setup team-speak.?

Nice crowd today
<
Maintaining the server whilst outside.

But it's very sad none of you join the teamspeak server, only me and #[member='devesh38'] were present.

Back