(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much can I expect for the following stuff..

Zotac GTX 560 Ti Ra.One edition :p (under warranty)
Koss KSC 75( Lifetime warranty)
Cooler Master Storm Sirus 5.1 Headphones( Probably out of warranty)
Xbox 360 wired Controller (Sparingly used)

How much should I get for an ipad 2 64gb wifi 3G black
Mint condition
Used with screen guard and cover since day one
Got a new replacement in feb 2012
Purchased in December 2011
No warranty left

How much should I get for an ipad 2 64gb wifi 3G black
Mint condition
Used with screen guard and cover since day one
Got a new replacement in feb 2012
Purchased in December 2011
No warranty left

Assuming you also provide charger and data cable, it should be 22-24K-ish

Seagate 500GB Go Flex 2.5" Hard drive. USB 3.0 compatible. Warranty is till May 2014 (as per Serial No. - don't have bill)

The thing is, it has about 10 bad sectors, but I don't have time to get it RMA'ed , as Accel's office timings clash with my own timings. So buyer would have to RMA it.

Seagate 500GB Go Flex 2.5" Hard drive. USB 3.0 compatible. Warranty is till May 2014 (as per Serial No. - don't have bill)

The thing is, it has about 10 bad sectors, but I don't have time to get it RMA'ed , as Accel's office timings clash with my own timings. So buyer would have to RMA it.

2K-ish

Charger, data cable and box as well. Sahi value is offerin( me 24k, just checked. Do you think a direct sale would fetch me more?

IMO more or less you will get around same range. Try to put up a sale thread here at 24-25K. If you don't find any luck with buyer here then price of sahivalue is ohk to settle. Also they will be first inspecting your device and then will confirm on 24K.

Edit: Sahivalue have put up same model for sale at 25.5K but without box.

IMO more or less you will get around same range. Try to put up a sale thread here at 24-25K. If you don't find any luck with buyer here then price of sahivalue is ohk to settle. Also they will be first inspecting your device and then will confirm on 24K.

Edit: Sahivalue have put up same model for sale at 25.5K but without box.

Thanks! Will put it up for sale on TE

Have a nice day!

How much can I expect for these Items :

1. A XFX 9800 GT with original packing. I have used only once to check the condition. Comes with all accessories and Purchase Invoice. Bought last year around Nov-Dec for around 3.5K.
2. LSI RAID PCI-X Raid controller with 4 SATA 1.5G ports. Bought from a seller on eBay for 3.2K . All SATA ports are bootable . Has 128MB/256MB (not sure) RAM onboard.

My cousin want to sell his XBox 360. He has left for US for higher studies, its the XBox 360 arcade model, the current one is almost brand new as he got it as replacement from Microsoft,. He did some software mod and played 2-3 times and packed. It has Xbox 360, Kinect, 60 GB Microsoft hard drive, 2 original wireless controller (1 is unused), 1 original Sim City 2 games and around 60+ duplicate games (which I dont know if all works).

I checked the Xbox and played batman etc and it plays really well. What should we expect for this? He has asked me to sell it and I dont know much about it.

A XFX 9800 GT with original packing. I have used only once to check the condition. Comes with all accessories and Purchase Invoice. Bought last year around Nov-Dec for around 3.5K.

You purchased it brand new or used one ? Not to offend you but if you have purchased it used one then you paid few hundred bucks extra, in this case you might get around 2.2K-ish.

You purchased it brand new or used one ? Not to offend you but if you have purchased it used one then you paid few hundred bucks extra, in this case you might get around 2.2K-ish.

Thanks buddy. I bought it new. :) So does that improve my chances of selling it for higher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back