(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amd Phenom II x6 1055t
what will be a good price to sell[DOUBLEPOST=1399718056][/DOUBLEPOST]
Considering 2 years warranty & sealed packed new, you should atleast get Rs.10,000 but if you want to sell quickly Rs.8000-Rs.9000 will attract a lot of buyers
10 k seem reasonable, 8-9k is kinda low... i know it will attract many buyer ;) Maybe if i dont get a good price , i ll build another pc for it

I have a Nokia Lumia 920 (Black, 32 GB) to sell. Purchased in September of last year, about 5 to 6 months of warranty remaining.
How much can I expect?

How much for the following :
- Item & /Date of purchase/Source/Warranty/Condition
1. CPU - AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ (socket 939)/ June 2009/ Local/ No / Working Good
2. MB - Asus M2N-MX SE Plus / June 2009/ Local/ No / Repaired - Working (sound & WiredLan not working)
3. RAM - Transcend DDR2-667 1GB x2 / June 2009/ Local/ ?? / Working Good

I have a few phones sitting on my table which I would like to dispose off. Need an idea of how much can they fetch me.

1) Nokia lumia 920
Imported at&t version, unlocked.
Has a history of repair, screen assembly was changed as the phone was dropped pretty bad and broke the screen.
While fully functional, the body has several minor dings and scratches. The screen is clean. And the phone is fully functional.
About 1.5yrs old.

2) Motorola Atrix HD
Imported at&t handset, unlocked.
While everything is fully functional, the cosmetic condition is very poor, has scratches all over the body and several scratches on the screen too.
Works perfectly though.
About 2-2.5 yrs old.

3) Motorola Droid Razr
Imported verizon model, unlocked.
Very good condition.
Everything functional. About a yr old.

Hello Friends,

I have an offer for Panasonic TH-P42XT50D TV box sealed for Rs 40000/-. My friend got it as a gift and doesnt want it. Is it worth?

Regards
Vinay

Zotac GTX 670

Date of purchase: Bought from [E] member talha5007 on 06-07-13 (originally Bought in 3 march 2012)

- Source of purchase (local or overseas):local

- Warranty remaining: Till july 2016

- Condition:4/5

I have two corsair 2gb 1333mhz rams. Model no VS2GB1333D3 and intel pentium processor 3.06ghz e6600. Both purchased in 2010. Corsair carrying 10years warranty and processor warranty expired. How much can i expect for both? Locally purchased have bill as well.

If supose i dont have the original box of any product.
Where to get a box from?
Does BLue Dart or any other courier service provider provides Boxes, Bubble wrap and such things?

Hello Members,
How much i can get for "Pre-owned Original Xbox 360 wired controller with 1 year shop warranty"? Offers accepted on PM also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back