(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 GTX 1070s (Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 Xtreme Gaming 8G OC) in warranty till 2021 that I'd like to sell.

These were used in two separate HTPC builds for VR. Any idea how much I could get for them? TIA!

18 months old desktop with bill.
Specs:

Ryzen 1700 + Gammaxx GT Cooler (safe OC upto 3.8Ghz)
Gigabyte AB350 MoBo
64GB 2400Mhz CL15 RAM
RTX 2060 6GB GPU

256GB Samsung SSD
Cooler Master Masterbox lite case
Cooler Master 550W Bronze PSU
Thermaltake riing fans

Attachments

• ryzen1700-desktop.jpg
    ryzen1700-desktop.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 147
18 months old desktop with bill.
Specs:

Ryzen 1700 + Gammaxx GT Cooler (safe OC upto 3.8Ghz)
Gigabyte AB350 MoBo
64GB 2400Mhz CL15 RAM
RTX 2060 6GB GPU

256GB Samsung SSD
Cooler Master Masterbox lite case
Cooler Master 550W Bronze PSU
Thermaltake riing fans
82K at the most.

How much can I get for a Gigabyte 1080ti OC with an nzxt g10 bracket and a 280mm thermaltake aio (red led version)?
60k at the most.
Post automatically merged:

I have 2 GTX 1070s (Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 Xtreme Gaming 8G OC) in warranty till 2021 that I'd like to sell.

These were used in two separate HTPC builds for VR. Any idea how much I could get for them? TIA!
40k each

Wow... I sold few of my personal items at very good price from buyers point of view..

And people here use their item for years and still ask for almost same price as new.

Electronic items over the years gets depreciated a lot.. they loose their value.. so be logical and practical when asking for price and also suggesting price.

Request all to keep the price justifiable.. if you have used your product for many years you must not ask for exorbitant price .. must consider the law of depreciation.. and above all its electronics .. which starts to fail over the years.. and technology become obsolete..

Even people buying second hand components must not be in too hurry.. as many times seller become selfish and ask for big price.. just wait and look for option.. if the difference in new is not a big.. the go for new component..

Before buying alwys bargain and don't fall for what seller says.. check the year when product was released its price that time. It's alternative product.. is it significant to pay that price.

Believe i sold my two laptop one gaming machine without any hassle and never asked for unrealistic price.. because i felt. That if i have used the product i have extracted enough value out of that item and also it's getting old .. so better give someone who needs it.. profit making should not be a motive when selling used items.

Anyway. Be safe guys.

Guys how much for the below-

CPU: I7 2600
Mobo: Asus P8Z68-V
Cooler: Cooler Master V6 GT RR-V6GT

Memory:
Corsair Vengeance 8gb ddr3
Corsair Vengeance 4gb x 2 ddr3
Corsair XMS3 2gb ddr3

GPU: Asus GTX690

Case: Cooler Master HAF 932

Last edited:
AMD FX 4150
Gigabyte g 970 ds3
8 gb ram
500 gb hdd
710 graphic

Normal cabinet and crappy psu

All in 6k

Is it good for gaming nowdays.. if add ssd, new graphic card, and smps

Is INR9000 a good price for a 45 day old XPG Gammix S11 Pro 1TB nvme ssd bought on Amazon.com?
It's selling for 16.3k on mdcomputers and is a high end nvme SSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back