Tradus.in Deals

yasirimteyaz

Recruit
tradus.in

Looks like this week no flat 200/= off coupon came out of ebay.. ....

Lucky me... I got a coupon from tradus.in similar to ebay.. (flat 250/= off min purchase 255/=) :D
Even the site is also very similar to ebay...

The good thing is that my coupon is not id specific.... Just Create a new account & It's gonna to work....

Their shop collection is not as vast as ebay but still lots of goods are there....
I placed 4 orders...... 3 has got authorized, 1 is waiting to be...
Keep in mind that once the payment is done... it takes 5-10 hours to authorize it... (happened in my case)
Their TShirt collection is nice.... I ordered 2 (Rs. 89/= shipped) and got call from seller regarding color.... he is going to ship it.. :)
Since their authorization is not automated...don't place many order in a single go... otherwise all may be rejected....
let's give a little rest to ebay and shop on tradus this week... :cheers:
Coupon Code is here!!

Re: eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

yasirimteyaz said:
Looks like this week no flat 200/= off coupon came out of ebay.. ....

Lucky me... I got a coupon from tradus.in similar to ebay.. (flat 250/= off min purchase 255/=) :D
Even the site is also very similar to ebay...

The good thing is that my coupon is not id specific.... Just Create a new account & It's gonna to work....

Their shop collection is not as vast as ebay but still lots of goods are there....
I placed 4 orders...... 3 has got authorized, 1 is waiting to be...
Keep in mind that once the payment is done... it takes 5-10 hours to authorize it... (happened in my case)
Their TShirt collection is nice.... I ordered 2 (Rs. 89/= shipped) and got call from seller regarding color.... he is going to ship it.. :)
Since their authorization is not automated...don't place many order in a single go... otherwise all may be rejected....
let's give a little rest to ebay and shop on tradus this week... :cheers:
Coupon Code is here!!

Excellent find, please post some links also if you find any.:hap2::hap2:

Damn, I thought tradus was like ebay where we put in coupon code before making the purchase. Here coupon is to be inserted after the purchase. I was just making a trial purchase to check the coupon validity and received the email that I purchased the item.

how to cancel now?

hey!

Their process is like bidding.... for ""buy it now" also, firstly they make u win and then move to payment.....

if u have purchased one... don't make payment.... ur coupon is STILL LEFT...

leave that item in ur won items...

...and proceed with ur chosen item... :)

Its pretty dangerous guys:( prices are high...and no customer support to ask ur queries:S

yasirimteyaz said:
hey!
Their process is like bidding.... for ""buy it now" also, firstly they make u win and then move to payment.....

if u have purchased one... don't make payment.... ur coupon is STILL LEFT...
leave that item in ur won items...
...and proceed with ur chosen item... :)

janitha said:
Never heard about tradus. When did it come into existence and how reliable it is?

tradus is backed by ibibo, so atleast it is a company in the background.

^
| +1
|

I agree that prices are high.... but who is saying to purchase large amount stuff...
choose low amount items for which u need to pay less than 100/= and it would be a gr8 deal....

It's not a new site.... Many of the seller are on ebay also .....
and My orders are getting thru.... :D

i don't feel any danger here.... I am getting items at cheap price... dat's all :eek:hyeah:

vercetti said:
Its pretty dangerous guys:( prices are high...and no customer support to ask ur queries:S

I just tried ordering an item again...thru netbanking
The amount is deducted in icici but after the redirection happened to the tradus site ...i got the message saying that the transaction has failed:mad:
Now i gotta follow-up on this on Monday...not sure how many days this will take:(

ur transaction is successful but the order is not through....they have a manual verification...which will happen only on monday or later on...and after they are satisfied they will call the seller and ASK to ship the product
check ur completed orders...u will see all blanks:bleh:

yasirimteyaz said:
It's not a new site.... Many of the seller are on ebay also .....
and My orders are getting thru.... :D

vercetti said:

They have mentioned a Gurgaon number for Customer Support.

Completed Orders means Every Step is done.... U have received item and confirmed it....

Ur order is still under progress...

U may check ur payment details as:
Open "Buying Area" >> "Won Auctions" >> go to bottom & for the item u purchased click "Transaction Details"....

and click "PAY NOW" once Again.....
If u have made payment.... U will get message "Your payment is done and is waiting to be authorized......."...
...and once authorized... they will acknowledge seller to ship the item...

for those who have made payments can check status by this method.... It worked for me...

vercetti said:
I just tried ordering an item again...thru netbanking
The amount is deducted in icici but after the redirection happened to the tradus site ...i got the message saying that the transaction has failed:mad:
Now i gotta follow-up on this on Monday...not sure how many days this will take:(

ur transaction is successful but the order is not through....they have a manual verification...which will happen only on monday or later on...and after they are satisfied they will call the seller and ASK to ship the product
check ur completed orders...u will see all blanks:bleh:

Not Always true... i never bought the product thru "Buying Area" >> "Won Auctions" >>. But paid directly thru the Pay now option after adding it...
Now, I still get the prodcut displayed in "Buying Area" >> "Won Auctions" >> and it shows/gives me the option to pay for the product; wheras I have already pais for the product and have also reveied a confirmation mail for my transacation:S

yasirimteyaz said:
Open "Buying Area" >> "Won Auctions" >> go to bottom & for the item u purchased click "Transaction Details"....

and click "PAY NOW" once Again.....
If u have made payment.... U will get message "Your payment is done and is waiting to be authorized......."...
...and once authorized... they will acknowledge seller to ship the item...

for those who have made payments can check status by this method.... It worked for me...

Click on that PAY Button & it well tell you your payment status (If already paid).....
The shopping experience on this site is not as smooth as ebay... they tried to copy ebay site.. and ended up with such a hassle-full shopping site....
It looks like they have implemented only the bidding process to sell an item..... So for "Buy it Now" items also firstly they make you win (virtual bidding) and then ask for payment....

That's why you get a purchase mail even before making payment & your items are placed there.

vercetti said:
Not Always true... i never bought the product thru "Buying Area" >> "Won Auctions" >>. But paid directly thru the Pay now option after adding it...
Now, I still get the prodcut displayed in "Buying Area" >> "Won Auctions" >> and it shows/gives me the option to pay for the product; wheras I have already pais for the product and have also reveied a confirmation mail for my transacation:S

Why to cancel an order??...
If u din't make a payment... leave it right there..... (Mine also havin 2 items, who cares about that... :bleh: )

Choose a new item and proceed to payment with the coupon.
nixy_15 said:
How to cancel an order ?:S coudnt find it anywhere..

Back