Tradus.in Deals

Re: tradus.in

akhurana said:
within a couple of mins of paying ,I got the authorization mail so didn't look manual to me :p

I think that is only the 'Payment Received' mail.

It said
Thank You for placing your order with us. Your Payment has been Received and will be approved within 1-2 business days.

or you got some diff. mail ? :S

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

spawnfreak said:
where to apply the coupon code??

The item is still in my WON AUCTIONS

Goto My Tradus>>Buying Area>>Won Auctions>>Click on Transaction Details of the item>>Pay>>Enter Coupon Code

i just ordered 2gb amkette sd card original price 349/- but after discount its 99/-

but the invoice still has 349/- as total amount which doesn't mention 250/- discount.

nixy_15 said:
I think that is only the 'Payment Received' mail.

It said
or you got some diff. mail ? :S

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here is what i got

1.38am
Thank You for placing your order with us. Your Payment has been Received and will be approved within 1-2 business days.
1.39am
We are glad to inform you that your payment has been Authorised. Please login to My Tradus to view the status of your auction. Please confirm the receipt of your product and do not forget to rate the seller.

universal said:
i just ordered 2gb amkette sd card original price 349/- but after discount its 99/-

but the invoice still has 349/- as total amount which doesn't mention 250/- discount.

Can you please provide the link for the above.

Even I purchased the same SD card for 99 bucks. They've not yet confirmed payment made for the item but I've got a confirmation email that says :
''Thank You for placing your order with us. Your Payment has been Received and will be approved within 1-2 business days.
Thereafter we will inform the seller about your transaction and request the seller to ship the article to the address as detailed below....''

Other good deals are :
Casio Men's Watch, 10 Years Battery Life, Dual Time, D032 Rs.315-/-(after discount)
SanDisk 8GB Cruzer Micro USB Flash Drive Rs.520-/-(after discount)

I got my watch in just 2 days. And it was packed with bubble wrap. I agree that the prices are little bit on the higher side compared to ebay.

@Srini

Did you pay by CC or Netbanking? Instant payment authorization maybe there only for certain payment methods.

varkey said:
@Srini

Did you pay by CC or Netbanking? Instant payment authorization maybe there only for certain payment methods.

I purchased 2 items, both paid through CC only, one is instantly approved, second one have to be approved.

Back