Verbatim 2GB / 4GB / 8GB / 16Gb microSD SDHC Memory Card Price Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have Kingston 8gb or 16gb class 4, 6 and 10 cards ? My first pref would be class 10. Please quote the price or pm me. How's the quality of Verbatim cards ? Never purchased one.

dvdstore could you please answer the questions that i asked unless ofcourse you arent interested in any support ?

SoulFire said:
dvdstore could you please answer the questions that i asked unless ofcourse you arent interested in any support ?
SoulFire > unable to handle messages posted on threads.. so request you to email us at sales@theitbazaar.com or SMS on 9478053763 You may call us before 10:30am or after 8pm Mon ~ Saturday on 9779967100

Had purchased the 4GB Sandisk MicroSDHC Class 4 via ebay 3 days ago. Got it today.

Left u a 5 Star rating.

Thanx for the deal... :)

I have bought the Verbatim 4GB microSDHC on Jan-9th through ebay. The item status is shipped but haven't got any tracking no yet :S Please send across the tracking no via PM.

DarkAngel said:
I have bought the Verbatim 4GB microSDHC on Jan-12th through ebay. The item status is shipped but haven't got any tracking no yet :S Please send across the tracking no via PM.
The Sandisk 4GB MicroSD HC Class 4 is cheaper than the Verbatim one...

Plus the Sandisk has 5 years warranty and Verbatim has just 3 years...

nehaladsul said:
The Sandisk 4GB MicroSD HC Class 4 is cheaper than the Verbatim one...

Plus the Sandisk has 5 years warranty and Verbatim has just 3 years...
Verbatim is class 4.:) Who knows what capacity point we would have reached in 3 yrs for Rs.300 price point. Guess 16Gb should be selling for that price by then ;)

^^^ Lol... That's true... but even then, the Sandisk one is cheaper and yet it is Class 4 as well... :p

nehaladsul said:
^^^ Lol... That's true... but even then, the Sandisk one is cheaper and yet it is Class 4 as well... :p
The Sandisk listing doesn't exclusive specify as Class4 anywhere. Guess its class2.

DarkAngel said:
The Sandisk listing doesn't exclusive specify as Class4 anywhere. Guess its class2.
Yeah... It doesn't say so... But I purchased one and it is Class 4... :batman:

EDIT: I thing OP must make necessary changes to the ebay listing... :)

nehaladsul said:
Yeah... It doesn't say so... But I purchased one and it is Class 4... :batman:
Thats nice :) Since there was no mention as Class4 i went for Verbatim Class 4 :( Anyways got with Khojguru coupon for Rs.260 ;)

Just got the tracking no. via ebay. Item shipped only today for payment made on Sunday. I thought they would have shipped at least by Tuesday or max Wednesday. 5-6 days for shipping a microSDHC. Way too slow.

DarkAngel said:
Thats nice :) Since there was no mention as Class4 i went for Verbatim Class 4 :( Anyways got with Khojguru coupon for Rs.260 ;)

Just got the tracking no. via ebay. Item shipped only today for payment made on Sunday. I thought they would have shipped at least by Tuesday or max Wednesday. 5-6 days for shipping a microSDHC. Way too slow.
Okk... I am not trying to make u jealous or anything... nor trying to bug u into believing I got a better deal... :p

But I got mine for Rs.230/- shipped using 100 Ebay Edge Points. [330 - 100 = 230]

Lolzzz :p

Also, I got the card on the 3rd day flat via DTDC...

@ OP: Pls make the necessary changes on the ebay deal... It's good for the buyer as well as yourself to have it that way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back