Verbatim 2GB / 4GB / 8GB / 16Gb microSD SDHC Memory Card Price Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
What transfer speeds are you getting on your card?

Mine is a Class 2 Verbatim 16gb card and I am getting almost 8-10MBps speeds while copying videos etc to it. I must say I am pleasantly surprised.

@dvdstoredelhi: do you have 32gb cards (class6/8/10)? If yes which company's? Please PM me the costs of them. Thanks.

dragonball said:
@dvdstoredelhi: do you have 32gb cards (class6/8/10)? If yes which company's? Please PM me the costs of them. Thanks.
Same question, Do you have authentic (So maney fake floating on ebay) 32gb mocroSD card? Please PM me the cost.. Thanks..

Placed an order for "Verbatim 8GB Class 4 microSD Card + Adapter" from ebay.in using my id (kolar.naga). Thanks for the great deal!!

I just received my 8GB card with adapter, and thanks for super fast shipping!!

The package mentions as 1 year warranty, but in your first post, you had mentioned it as 3 years. which is true?

tech4pk said:
I just received my 8GB card with adapter, and thanks for super fast shipping!!

The package mentions as 1 year warranty, but in your first post, you had mentioned it as 3 years. which is true?
Hi,

I confirm Warranty is 3 Years and not 1 year. Seems like our back end staff made in Error.. Shall send you revised bill by post.. Let me know your Order Number..

^^ Thanks for your prompt response and that's why, we all prefer to buy from you. my order # PaisaPay ID 28115681954

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back