WTB : Nokia e90

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesal

Adept
i am looking to get a e90, any color will do. i would love the black one though.
all box and stuff included, and bill and warranty would be nice if possible. condition i am looking out for should be above 9/10. i have 5800 if anyone selling e90 and want mine in exchange.

i have a e90 red color got it 1 month back as a swap one in leiu of my old so warranty is there till 1 month but selling it for rs 20k let me know

kunalthesarkar said:
i have a e90 red color got it 1 month back as a swap one in leiu of my old so warranty is there till 1 month but selling it for rs 20k let me know

you are the 6th person saying you have got a replacement for the e90 ? what goes wrong in the phone again ??? so many people getting replacements. how many hours used ? condition ? box and accessories ? 20k too high since black one offered here for 16k mate. where are u located ?

yea alll used ones are around 13-15k max. thats why i dont want to spend 24k on a new one from alfa. use it for a while,

I have a red one with the box and all accessories but its just out of warranty. Perfect condition. 18k+ shipping.

Forgot to add, its completely scratch free and covered in the Shield Zone invisible skin.

cheers.

nish_higher said:
24k for a brand new e90??
Its 32-33k

24k is for the one that comes in grery mart. not everyone wants to pay 33k for it. this is one phone that comes maximum in grey since demand is there. 10k premuim just for the bill unlike normal phones that have max diff of 1k at max for bill.

ankz said:
I have a red one with the box and all accessories but its just out of warranty. Perfect condition. 18k+ shipping.

id like to see some pics. im getting black, two of them for 16k so 18k makes it on the higher side mate. all those who want to sell please post or pm me the pics or their links thanks.

kunalthesarkar said:
13-15k u will get which is more then 1.5 to 2 years old and without warranty

can u post pics. and 4k more gets me a new one from alfa mate. think about it like that since ures is out of warranty too. what happened to ur old one again ?

can we interchange the panels of this phone. i mean if i buy red can i change it later to black or mocha.?

even i too am thinking of getting a E90.if any 1 wants to trade their E90 with a Nokia 5800XM bot in Jan 2009 then plz pm me.even a trade with an iphone wud do.

nish_higher said:
@jesal,
Those grey market phones have warranty?

nope. the ones selling here at 18-20k dont have them too thats why im thinking. but those are made in finland pieces and before india got into billing everything, all used to buy grey stuff only and nothing went wrong till one screwed them up. normally things go wrong after one year one day. right when warranrty is over lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back