WTB : Nokia e90

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say better buy an Omnia or Xperia instead of E90 or an Iphone. I used E90 and was not at all impressed with its performance.

I think you should try visiting Heera Panna, you might get better deals there on E90.

shahbaaz_vision said:
I say better buy an Omnia or Xperia instead of E90 or an Iphone. I used E90 and was not at all impressed with its performance.

I think you should try visiting Heera Panna, you might get better deals there on E90.

omnia will i get for 16k at all ? i do not mind trying the same. but i want to avoid touch screen really. xperia i dont like cuz of the sliding bit. not a fan of it really. ill try going to HP some time but its like 25 kms away from where i stay. so havent really dared... is it on sundays ? ill try tomo.

bump...

now finding :

Nokia E90

Nokia N85

Nokia 8600 Luna

Nokia 8800 Carbon Arte

Nokia 8800 Arte Black

if u have any one of these and want to sell let me know.

roadrippersid said:
its grey market man in mangalore if u r really interested i ll go check the cell and some pics oki..will go tom now in home...

i am interested surely. but can u trust this guy. all box and accessories and waarranty?

jesal said:
i am interested surely. but can u trust this guy. all box and accessories and waarranty?

there's a whole floor for grey market goods i am famous there as i know most of them..i just asked price man i haven asked anythg else other than tht.. no warranty i feel.. i shud check it i had bot my n73m from here only wit bil til now no probs..:) :hap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back