Your PC Picture

My rig........

Attachments

• CPU.jpg
    CPU.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 408
oh nice.....
but i wudnt recommend u to keep that monitor in that position, believe me, not good for ur health, monitor shud be exactly in front of u, and u should look down to the monitor and not up, so raise ur chair accordingly.
sit relaxed and use the keyboard in that position, this helps a lot :)

Well i designed this desk myself and its a bit short(depth wise) and to keep the moniter in front would be a problem as i like to put my legs on top of the table and then work ;)... Thats why i kept the table that ways...

yes I second that, belted tECNOMANiac to change his monitor from a very similar position :), I see that ur table isnt wide, pull it forward and only keep the monitor's base on the table, this provides you more space!

Well if you look at the table carefully you will see that there is a keyboard tray attached to the table... I can place the keyboard on the tray and then use the table as you said... And i just got this made a month back... Will use it for this year... How do you like the CPU trolly... PC on wheels... Its very convinient...

Switch said:
How do you like the CPU trolly... PC on wheels... Its very convinient...
lol was looking at the 1st pic trying to see what was under it.. didnt realise the 2nd pic had a better shot.. good idea anyway. how about making one from aluminum ;)

Its no point making one from aluminium... PC would topple down by the PC weight when moved... let me post a better shot of the trolly...

Ho0ligaN said:
what I meant is, even if you clean wotevah u want once every 6months its easy..

LOL... Well i try to design everything with legs so that the floor can be cleaned properly.... I like my room to be neat... We have a lot of dust here in Noida... Here is another shot of the CPU Trolly...

Attachments

• CPU II.jpg
    CPU II.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 379
and i still didnt get my cam to post pics

BTW is tht frm ur A95???

also nice setup nd wallpaper ....renegade

Yup thats from my A95... My very first pics... Have to reduce them to half the size and kill all the details otherwise per image was 1.9 MB's... And yes have to show some respect to renegade for putting so much effort... Just got my Wallpaper from him... Thanks renegade... You are the best :clap::hap2::clap:

Yes it does block but the fan is a good 1.5" away and there is one exaust fan on the back and one just above the blocked fan so its really not a big problem and the ambinet temp indside the cabby dosent go above 40 deg(notice the front LCD on the cabby, That shows the temps)...

The cam is great i just find it a little big...

And about your lessons you can chat with me anytime during the day... PMed you my msn handle...

Back