Έχετε κάποια πράγματα!

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
Hehe that's Greek for "Got some stuff!" :)

nfhfr7.jpg

So much for the looong wait - Uncharted 2 turns up finally!!! The DTDC guy called me up while I was at work and confirmed the arrival of this and another consignment. Looked no further - bunked the office and took a day off for tomorrow! :p

Seasonic M12D 850W

24vnztk.jpg

x2jexh.jpg

Now this was the best deal - Amarbir had this listed on eBay for 10,500 shipped and I used the Diwali Bonus coupon for the free Trek Toshiba 60GB portable drive (which costs ~2.3k? Expect this on the Market section soon!). So all in all, total VFM!

Btw, this PSU is gonna go into something BIG! So long as that turns up!!!

you got the game now? how come so late. i got it last friday & finished it my monday. hehe

its a brilliant game. you are gonna be blown away with the action.

apollyon said:
congo guns, btw is'nt the xfx 850w based on this same psu? the one that exploded ? :p

Hehe yeah but the OEM instead. Heard rave reviews of this PSU although I was eyeing on the HX850 but seems like HX850 isn't here, yet.

stormblast said:
you got the game now? how come so late. i got it last friday & finished it my monday. hehe

Bah, tell me about it. Prashant sent me this via DTDC on thursday and diwali follows. DTDC was closed down till yesterday.

But awesome awesome game. I've reached Borneo. Been collecting treasures like a mad treasure-whore. :p

stormblast said:

Still got it? Can I borrow it this time?

OMFG!!! freaking awesome purchase in-spite of owning a godforsaken PS3. Talk about advantages fo being single. Gunman blazing all the way :D

Back