α for Alpha......

Here are some more pics of the cam

@eddy: You Canon troll shoo ! :p

@udayrulz, viralbug, hunt3r, 6pack: Thanks guys. :)

@magnet: It's 3 years for Sony and Canon has 2 years. This isn't grey, it with official Sony India warranty and bill.

@medpal: Thanks doc though a telephoto lens is definitely needed :( and i am out of vitamin M.

@mallik: Look around the forums mate i am sure you will find plenty of a200/a300 users and show-off threads. I purchased the cam from Alpha, Mumbai.

@Rave: Sure if i manage to click some good ones :rofl:

@touzeen: Thanks mate. You have some nice photos on your flickr stream. :)

Congrats man, please post some pics taken form the cam and also short review about features and stuff if ya can :D

ronnie_gogs said:
Congrats man....

Would really like to get a entry level DSLR one day....
Hmm now is a good time as any until either Croma or Alfa run out of stock.

Rahul said:
Congrats man, please post some pics taken form the cam and also short review about features and stuff if ya can :D
Lol i dunno if i am qualified to do that. :p Will post some pics though.

Aces170 said:
OMG Bladey, the pics on your Flickr link are awesome!!! Are they surgically enhanced ?
Yes surgically enhanced in PS :p

SunnyBoi said:
waah balde nice purchase :p now shoo shoo, dont come back without some nice pics :p
Thanks. Surely.....

Vandal said:
Why no D60 or 400D?
Err recessionary budget constraints i suppose :lol:

Blade_Runner said:
@magnet: It's 3 years for Sony and Canon has 2 years. This isn't grey, it with official Sony India warranty and bill.

Than its damn good price as jj quote it 27k...any reference for getting that cheap?

congrats .........

i have seen ur pics with other cam , they were nice (n the pics on flicker are awesome). now this cam is goig to do wonders :eek:hyeah:

magnet said:
Than its damn good price as jj quote it 27k...any reference for getting that cheap?

No references mate, price until stock lasts. It's available at croma as well for 23.5k.

Sudarshan_SMD said:
congrats .........

i have seen ur pics with other cam , they were nice (n the pics on flicker are awesome). now this cam is goig to do wonders :eek:hyeah:

Thanks sudarshan :D

Blade_Runner said:
Yes surgically enhanced in PS :p

hey just saw your flickr page..and the pics are awesome !:eek:hyeah:

what kind of PS effects have you added to them ?

and those pics were clicked using a S3 IS right ?

really nice ..specially the high flight,dragon,looking for a meal,moony and the best " road to arambol " :)

those pics just stand out from the rest.

keep it up.

cant wait to see some samples from the alpha :hap2:

Congrats ! Good to know that my suggestion to try out the cameras at Croma paid off ! Now do make a trip to Fort and get some nice Minolta lenses. :)

FaH33m said:
hey just saw your flickr page..and the pics are awesome !:eek:hyeah:
what kind of PS effects have you added to them ?

and those pics were clicked using a S3 IS right ?

really nice ..specially the high flight,dragon,looking for a meal,moony and the best " road to arambol " :)
those pics just stand out from the rest.

keep it up.

cant wait to see some samples from the alpha :hap2:
Thanks. Yes those pics were clicked with the s3is :). Just normal post processing done on those pics, correcting contrast, brightness, saturation etc.

BF1983 said:
Congrats ! Good to know that my suggestion to try out the cameras at Croma paid off ! Now do make a trip to Fort and get some nice Minolta lenses. :)
Yep thanks for that :D. Will get some lenses once i have some vitamin M.

rakesh_sharma23 said:
cool stuff ..man
Thanks.

Here are some pics i took recently with the alpha.

welcome to the α team :) , well seems like u know what ur doing and can make the most of it , however if you need some help in making the most of your cam holler at me :)

Back