1-1.5 lakh budget, are there custom built options?

Fahrenheit said:
Dude, with a budget like that, why don't you fly to Singapore (15k), buy your laptop(75k instead of 1L here) and then return to India? It will work out cheaper for you... :) and you'll have more options...
Wouldn't that cause trouble in terms of getting warranty service, dead pixel return etc..? That's the only reason I'm thinking of getting it from local distributors..

thanks for the help everybody

Dont go for asus
go for dell alienware..coz of the following:
1.the best build quality around-neccessory for high end laptop.
2.best warranty options in india.
3.Much more purformance than asus--check the review.....
4.u get gtx 460 with 17'' , 8gb ram , dual hdd raid and i7 sandy brige & a lot more for 1.5 lacs on dell india site..
460gtx is an ausome gpu.. most powerfull among others in india....
check the specs at notebookcheck.net
The links are:
Alienware M17x Laptop Details | Dell India

And

For the Alien ware 17'' review:
Review Alienware M17x R3 (GTX 460M, i7-2630QM) Notebook - Notebookcheck.net Reviews

^^ that's interesting. I wonder what the temperature story is with the Alienware laptop, I'm kinda concerned about the whole cooling angle

sumatrix said:
But i saw a m15x for 98900... ive posted the specs in some other thread too.

M15x medel of alienware has 260gtx graphics, but m17x has 460gtx i think 2 times faster then 260gtx go check the reviw of that, it has best of every thing money can buy now at present..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

unkempt said:
^^ that's interesting. I wonder what the temperature story is with the Alienware laptop, I'm kinda concerned about the whole cooling angle

never had a chance to get hold of alienware, but checked them at dell demo, was nice and cool..alienware models are the top end laptops..best build quality

Back