WTB 1 sata SSD 250-500 GB/ HDD 1 TB

Brand new 870 evo available on amazon for same price or even lesser if card discount used and that too inclusive of shipping.
Samsung 870 EVO 500GB SATA 6.35 cm (2.5") Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (MZ-77E500)
Most resellers here tend to sell stuff near retail prices just barely undercutting them by 5-10% but I don't think they manage to sell here unless it's a super used item and priced fairly. You can check dealer's paradise section for a shit ton of such listings and literally 0 interest from buyers.

Most resellers here tend to sell stuff near retail prices just barely undercutting them by 5-10% but I don't think they manage to sell here unless it's a super used item and priced fairly. You can check dealer's paradise section for a shit ton of such listings and literally 0 interest from buyers.
True. We end up paying more even after 5-10% discount because of 200-400 rs shipping charges. Then the hassle of return and have to pay additional charges if we have to return/replace the item for some reason.

Amazon/Flipkart will ship for free and we get 10% discount most of the time. Even if I have to pay 500-1000 more, I always go with Amazon/Flipkart.

True. We end up paying more even after 5-10% discount because of 200-400 rs shipping charges. Then the hassle of return and have to pay additional charges if we have to return/replace the item for some reason.

Amazon/Flipkart will ship for free and we get 10% discount most of the time. Even if I have to pay 500-1000 more, I always go with Amazon/Flipkart.
I agree, actually Dealer's Paradise is more like Dealer's Dream/Fantacy land but Shhh... they're helping in providing funding for running the forum so I'm thankful for that.

Back