1 TB External HDD for 2999 !

roxysmile

Tough Luck :P
Disciple
Got this in my mail yesterday night :D

Iomega 1 TB desktop hard drive worth Rs 6499 @ Rs 2999 only !!!

link - Anytime Retail Pvt Ltd

The site is genuine as i ordered a HP laptop skin last time and received it ( though it took around 20 days )

Offer valid from 08 Feb 2011 midnight to 14 Feb 2011 midnight , so grab one ASAP :clap:

I dont think there is a cheaper source for 1 TB HDD atm.

Looks like a 2.5 inch drive. Really sceptical about the website's reliability though. Anyone willing to take a leap of faith?

Don't go for it. The site is saying that they're offering 6 months Mcafee antivirus subscription for FREE. I added the offer to the cart and filled everything. I received a mail and the instruction was: "click on the Mcafee Facebook page and become a fan to get the offer.":mad::mad: Don't go for it. You may be fooled.

mgdelhi said:
Buy it for 3300/- shipped from eBay and get Valentine's Day gift also. eBay is more reliable than this unknown website. :)

eBay India: Iomega 1 TB Hard Drive (Offer Valid till 14th Feb Only) (item 290533184903 end time 18-Feb-2011 07:15:55 IST)
That seller has one rating ... its kinda less reliable ( even though paisapay is there ). Atleast this website has loads of payment gateways .. trusted ? may be :p

anyways , its not like i am promoting thing site , just saw a nice deal and posted :)

@hackboy89 , thanks for the link . the website seems reliable enough.

@kuduku , naah . 2856 is the price before the tax are added , it comes total of 2999 after that . so its the same deal .

seriously doubt the reliability of this site, they are saying that the mcafee antivirus they are giving is free, when the mcafee itself is offering it for free. these sites can go to any extent to lure customers, BS and a big FAIL.:mad:

Back